Social Media Manager - Select Oil / Select CBD / Cura Cannabis Solutions

Jordoncloud

I'm hiring a social media manager! Please apply via Indeed and mention that you found the job here! 

Social Media ManagerCura CS LLC - Portland, OR 97211

Social Media Manager

The Social Media Manager will oversee execution of social media activity on behalf of Cura and it's brands Select Oil and Select CBD. This role will work closely with our social media coordinator, marketing, PR and sales teams to utilize social media in a way that both builds brand recognition and impacts sales. The ideal candidate will understand analytics and will have strong familiarity with a variety of social media platforms. This person will be tasked with implementing an enterprise level social media management program, to be accessed in a variety of ways by several key team members.

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Social media management
  • Influencer relationship engagement
  • Customer service support
  • Develop and manage social media calendars for the year
  • Create engaging content for social media channels including writing copy, photographing products and arranging multimedia needs
  • Produce regular analytics reports and manage an enterprise level social media platform

JOB QUALIFICATIONS

• 3-5 years’ experience in social media
  • Strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
  • BS in Marketing, Communications or another similar field
  • Photography and design skills
  • Ability to move quickly under pressure in a fast-changing and exciting environment
  • Excellent communication skills

COMPENSATION

Compensation depends on experience. Full time Cura employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment.

Job Type: Full-time

Hello Jordan!  I am very interested in this position.  I followed the indeed.com link to apply but every time I click on the APPLY tab it opens up the exact same page.  I've attached my resume and cover letter in the hopes that I can get you the docs sooner than later.   I'm happy to apply via Indeed if necessary, let me know if/when I should do that.

Thanks again.  

Preece, Ashley_Resumé.pdf

Ashley Preece Cover Letter.pdf

• Basic Members

Hi Jordan! I have a friend who’s interested in the job but can’t seem to click the indeed link either. Do you have another link or another way to apply?

Hi ladies! Sorry about that. You can email cover letters and resumes to me directly. My email address is jrahmil@curacan.com and I'm the hiring manager! Thanks and let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Ashley - I'll be out of town next week but will be in touch. Thanks!

Archived