Independent Sales Representative - GreenSea Distribution

ChristinaMyriha

• Basic Members

GreenSea Distribution is looking to add a cannabis enthusiast to their team! We're looking for someone who is motivated, independent, organized with interest in sales and B2B relationship development.

- Starting commission position with bonus and stipend incentives

- Start with active, ordering accounts! 

- Flexible hours, you determine your schedule

- Must have your own vehicle and be able to travel. Must be able come to HQ once/week in Eugene.

- Previous industry/sales experience is required

Please email your resume and cover letter to Christina@GreenSeaDistribution.com and we'll schedule an introduction phone call to go over any questions you may have. We have a history of long-term hires, we're looking for the right fit for both parties.

GreenSea Distribution has been in operation since January 2016. We are the oldest and largest non-vertical distribution company in the Oregon cannabis industry. We are a small, dedicated team. Our success has been built on enthusiasm and a commitment to the success of our vendor and retail partners. We look forward to meeting you!

32343302.png

• 1 year later...

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work joker auto

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. Ross Levinsohn

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Ross Levinsohn Maven

Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! 먹튀

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! N95 mask

Archived