Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Honolulu, Hawaii Cannabis Job: Office/Facilities Manager for Premier Cannabis Laboratory (Kahului)

Tokeativity Jobs

The PharmLabs brand is a rapidly expanding, multi-state network of ISO 17025 accredited cannabis analytical testing laboratories. Come join the Green Rush! PharmLabs is a well established and well-known ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited testing laborato ...

View the live link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Intuitive Tara Rose
      Hi! My name is Tara and I'm looking for opportunities to use my skills to support a conscious company in Portland, ideally one on the medicinal side but will consider other high vibe possibilities. I currently work as a brand ambassador part time for Empower Bodycare, which I love, but it is only 3 to 6 hours per week and I'm looking to fill up a good 30 to 40 per week supporting this awesome medicinal plant! I am open to part-time or full-time opportunities, with the pay a minimum of $20/hour.

I have a master's degree in creative writing, bachelor's in philosophy, and experience running my own businesses as a freelance journalist, spiritual life coach and herbal educator. In the latter capacity I created and ran three weekend educational retreats, a 9-month educational program and public workshops, with an emphasis on respecting the plants as spiritual teachers. I also successfully launched a national media campaign on foraging wild edibles in 2013 which helped my promote my book at the time ("Dandelion Hunter"). As a journalist I cultivated relationships with sources that led to important information, leads and impact on the community. And in the Tokeativity community I have enjoyed leading many cannabis meditation ceremonies.

I love learning and teaching, so I would be especially interested in using those skills, possibly for more brand ambassador work, or perhaps doing budtender trainings about products, or sales? I am interested in exploring other possibilities I haven't considered, too.  Thank you for keeping me in mind!
    • Lisa
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics