Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Portland, Oregon Cannabis Job:Payroll Manager- Vancouver, WA - North Sky Communications - Vancouver, WA

Tokeativity Jobs

Transportation or giving away of up to 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, or the offering to transport or give away up to 28.5 grams of…
From North Sky Communications - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 00:33:50 GMT - View all Vancouver, WA jobs

View the live link

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Miranda W
      Growing cannabis farm south of Forest Grove is looking for part-time trimmers with a positive attitude to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented member to help us elevate the level of quality work done on the farm. Must have a strong attention to detail as well as communicate and follow directions effectively. Pay rate is based on 1lb trimmed/ 8 hour shift minimum, additional incentive pay based on trim rate/ expertise available. We are proud to provide a stable and safe work environment.  The right fit would come with a can-do attitude, be effective in communication and data collection, is creative and strategic in attacking tasks. Manual dexterity and motivation to crush goals are required as we are a small crew looking to run as efficiently as possible. Applicants should be keen to new developments in our industry and should be open to consuming new content, literature and information related to our craft and culture. This position is not limited to bros that grow. People from diverse backgrounds and experience are encouraged to apply. Requirements: To be eligible you must not have a criminal record that would prevent you from obtaining a MJ Worker Permit, we prefer applicants who already have their permits. Cannabis trim experience is not required, but a willingness to learn as part of a team is. Learn and maintain our trim quality style and expectations with consistent pace and standard. Must have dependable transportation, be able to lift 50lbs & be able to work unsupervised. Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust accordingly, be able to work well in a team environment and help with cleaning up.  A good work ethic, attention to detail, positive attitude, and pride in the work you do are paramount.    You must be qualified for employment in the USA.  Valid Drivers License is required.    Pay: $13.50 hour, incentive pay is included based on trim speed. Minimum speed is 1lb/ 8 hour shift after training period.   Reply by email with “your name, trimmer applicant” in the subject line with a cover letter and resume to  careers@verdantleaffarms.com
    • Lisa
      We are looking for a person who specializes in sales to join our female-lead team at our woman-owned company, Tokeativity. This is a gig for someone who is a dot connector / people person, has a background in selling sponsorships, and wants to be part of a global cannabis and feminist movement. We are looking for someone who can help us sell sponsorships for our chapters, can assist in coordinating the deliverables and can upsell memberships as needed.   ABOUT US: Tokeativity is the Global Cannabis Community for Women We host experiential community events that focus on female empowerment, cannabis normalization and consumption culture through creative, social, political, and feminist forward activities in local chapters across the globe. Our community events are created for the feminine experience, but are open to all who are interested in learning and embracing the cannabis and feminist movements. Our non profit social club works to empower women at the root level by creating social, interactive and creative environments, with a focus on plant based medicine, for women to explore personal and professional growth in a space away from the male gaze. We are based in Portland, Oregon and would prefer someone local who can join us in person at our office in SE. Read more about our work.   NEEDS: - Work with HQ to sell sponsorships for chapters around the world - coordinate with chapters & HQ on sponsorship deliverables - upsell memberships as needed   YOU:  We are looking for for one who is ready to jump right in. Ideally, you are Portland based and can meet with us weekly, sometimes at our HQ office in SE and sometimes remotely. Have a direct experience in selling sponsorships Passionate about the cannabis and feminist movement  People person - you connect and motivate  Can see the bigger picture and how small goals add up to large goals Organized Pays attention to detail  Comfortable with technology, open to learning new things Able to pivot quickly in a fast paced cannabis climate   SUPER PLUS if you have experience in: Hub Spot Dubsado Membership sales Graphic design Other Email marketing tools Web Design & Development   EXCHANGE: 25% commission, with room in the company to grow. This is a contractor 1099 job. We also have other opportunities for trade such as free access to events, online classes, business membership, sponsorship, marketing or a custom exchange that's right for you.  
    • Lisa
      We are looking for a person who specializes in email marketing to join our female-lead team at our woman-owned company, Tokeativity. This is a gig for someone who specializes in email marketing, MailChimp, and wants to be part of a global cannabis and feminist movement. We are looking for someone who can help us put together weekly emails to our growing e-mail newsletter list and member base.   ABOUT US: Tokeativity is the Global Cannabis Community for Women We host experiential community events that focus on female empowerment, cannabis normalization and consumption culture through creative, social, political, and feminist forward activities in local chapters across the globe. Our community events are created for the feminine experience, but are open to all who are interested in learning and embracing the cannabis and feminist movements. Our non profit social club works to empower women at the root level by creating social, interactive and creative environments, with a focus on plant based medicine, for women to explore personal and professional growth in a space away from the male gaze. We are based in Portland, Oregon and would prefer someone local who can join us in person at our office in SE. Read more about our work.   NEEDS: - Work with HQ to plan and execute weekly e-marketing MailChimp newsletters & emails to Tokeativity members - coordinate with chapters out-bound emails to their guests   YOU:  We are looking for for one who is ready to jump right in. Ideally, you are Portland based and can meet with us weekly, sometimes at our HQ office in SE and sometimes remotely. Have a direct experience in using MailChimp Passionate about the cannabis and feminist movement  People person - you connect and motivate  Can see the bigger picture and how small goals add up to large goals Organized Pays attention to detail  Comfortable with technology, open to learning new things Able to pivot quickly in a fast paced cannabis climate   SUPER PLUS if you have experience in: Send Grid Twilio Graphic design Hub Spot Dubsado Other Email marketing tools Web Design & Development   EXCHANGE: Monthly pay, based on experience and deliverables. Send us your rates! We also have other opportunities for trade such as free access to events, online classes, business membership, sponsorship, marketing or a custom exchange that's right for you. This is a contractor 1099 job, with room in the company to grow.  
  • Upcoming Events

• Lynne Feal-Staub
      Hi Destiny - Thanks so much for getting in touch. At this point, I think we are all set with accounting services, although I took a quick look at your website and certainly may be reaching out as we grow. If there's a way for you to keep track and circle back in six months or so, I would appreciate it. Again thanks, and happy New Year to you! Lynne
    • Raediate
      We should chat about our goals some time. I would love to pick your brain about what you see the need is in WI and see what we can do together to maybe bring our state closer to legalization and an open industry for business.
    • Lisa
      We should stay in touch! We may have some development work coming up this year. Can you send us your resume? Where do you live? heygirl@tokeativity.com
    • cannawellgabrielle
      I'm leaning towards Etsy too, thank you for the validation! Here are a few pictures 
    • Raediate
      I’m always looking for freelance UI work (wireframeS, prototype your app or website, branding & marketing design) and would love to start being able to specialize in the cannabis industry!
    • Raediate
      I wonder if Etsy would be the market for you. I’m no expert but since they have the “Handmade” market, the TOS there may be more lenient to reuse of packaging.    Do you have any images of your products? If love to see what you make!
    • Raediate
      Cannabis poses way less risk for me, personally as a parent, than say Alcohol, as a way to unwind after a stressful day or week.    Plus it has the added benefit in that it helps me sleep, which gives me the energy I need to try and keep up with the kiddos.    Parenting is such an alien, and yet sensitive topic, and we all have our ways of doing our best. ❤️
    • silly_stitch_bitch
      I'm definitely a cannaparent and in California also, I stitch marijuana plants and you would not believe the rudeness I get from other moms at the park. The weed stigma needs to end. Drinking makes me a hungover mean mess mom but smoking makes me happy keeps me energized and makes me a better mom. Not sure where inland empire is but I'm in the bay area if any cannamoms in the bay wanna tokin buddy let me know 😁
    • cannawellgabrielle
      Hello, everyone! With most of the household working in the cannabis industry, we end up with a lot of leftover packaging, from exit bags to jar labels. In the spirit of conservation, I've been saving these odds and ends and turning them into bags, wallets, and other accessories. They've been very popular with the family and friends to whom I've gifted some, and I'm thinking of turning this hobby into a little side business. I know there are a lot of tricky regulations concerning the marketing of cannabis-related products of any type, as well as the reuse of cannabis packaging, so I'd be very glad for any advice on those fronts. I'm also looking for more information on matters like commission and trademark rights-- the stickers I use have brand names plastered all over them, and while they would have just been thrown out if I hadn't taken them, I still feel like I may owe the company something for the materials. We have a good relationship with the CEO, I'm sure we could work something out, I'd just like to be able to have a plan set out before we talk. Lastly, I'd love some recommendations on shops and events in the Portland area that carry repurposed/upcycled and/or cannabis-related products and might be interested in my wares. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work, Tokeativity and the amazing ladies who form it!
    • Lisa
      Welcome to the Tokeativity Community! You should connect with @Katye Maxson-Landis!
  • Topics