MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TECH AND LEARN WHAT TO DO TO FIX
HOW TO GET INTO THE STUDIO & SET UP CAMERA & MIC
BASICS - HOW TO LOGIN TO THE TOKEATIVITY LIVE STUDIO
In order to ensure an optimal experience in your virtual meetings and classes, your computer and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
It is possible to participate in Tokeativity online meetings and classes with both computer specifications and internet connection speeds below the recommended system requirements. However, the quality of your experience will not be optimal.
Please come 10 minutes early to the class to make sure all your tech is working! We'll be getting started promptly at the class time.
Online Classroom Link & Password
The online classroom can be found here. A class password may be required to joining the class / meeting. Please look out for an email from us about information in regards to this.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Checkout The Tokeativity Connect Classroom recommended system requirements ahead of time to ensure you have the best experience.
The Tokeativity Connect Classroom System Requirements
Before joining your Tokeativity Connect Classroom session, complete this Quick Tech Check.
In order to ensure a high quality experience, your computer/phone/tablet and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
- Internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and microphone* – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam* - built-in, USB plug-in
WindowsTo use the Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room web platform, you’ll need:
- Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11 (with client)
- Computer or laptop with Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable and 512 MB of RAM, or a Surface PRO 2 or Surface PRO 3
MacTo use Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room on Mac, you’ll need:
- Mac OS X, macOS 10.9 or later
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari (coming soon)
- Intel processor 64-bit and 512 MB of RAM
LinuxTo use Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room on Linux, you’ll need:
- Ubuntu 12.04, Mint 17.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Oracle Linux 6.4, CentOS 6.4, Fedora 21, OpenSUSE 13.2, ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Chrome, Firefox
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
Chrome OSTokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room works directly through the Chrome browser on laptops and tablets utilizing Chrome OS (Chromebooks).
- 2GB Ram
iOS (iPhones and iPads) - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE TOKEATIVITY LIVE STUDIOTo use Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room on iPhone, you’ll need:
- iPhone 5S or later
- iOS 11 or later
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad (2017) or later
- iOS 11 or later
Android (phones and tablets) - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE TOKEATIVITY LIVE STUDIOTo use Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room on Android phones or tablets, you’ll need:
- Android 4.0 or later
Bandwidth RecommendationsThe bandwidth used by Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room is optimized to deliver the best experience based on your network:
- Participate with webcam and microphone: 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- Participate with microphone: 1.5Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- Participate without webcam or microphone: 1 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
FirewallTo participate in a Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room Smart real time session, please ensure that the location you are connecting from allows for the streaming and downloading of real time video.
- TCP: 80, 443
- HTTP: 80, 443
CookiesCookies must be enabled in order to use the Tokeativity Online Class & Meeting Room Smart web platform.Extensions or browser configurations that block or disable cookies may prevent participants from joining a live session.