Lisa

New to the cannabis industry

Lisa

If you're new to the cannabis industry or thinking of getting into it - welcome!

Would love to know more about you. What drew you here today? What kinds of things are you curious about in the industry?

stealingsand

Hiya! Brand new to the industry, have extensive experience in ecommerce, education, and lifestyle app development and enhancement. I'm looking to start up a consultancy for cannabis businesses to help them optimize and elevate their digital products. Great to meet you all!!!

• Love 2

Lisa
3 minutes ago, stealingsand said:

Hiya! Brand new to the industry, have extensive experience in ecommerce, education, and lifestyle app development and enhancement. I'm looking to start up a consultancy for cannabis businesses to help them optimize and elevate their digital products. Great to meet you all!!!

Hey! would love to connect with you about your dev experience! What is your linked in? Add me here: http://linkedin.com/in/lisasnyder

• Love 2

SupaLitCBD

I just started my own CBD business after years of experience in cannabis and other healing herbs, I am finally putting my experience into fruition. This company is a one woman show! I make everything by hand and It gives me deep satisfaction to know what goes into my products and my ability to potentially help others with their ailments in an all natural way. I am seeking to connect with other resilient woman in the industry. 

• Love 4

Destiny-LeoAccounting

Hello! I have started my own full service accounting firm specializing in the cannabis industry! I have gone thru Dope CFO training to make sure that I am a leading expert in all things canna! 

• Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
On 12/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Destiny-LeoAccounting said:

Hello! I have started my own full service accounting firm specializing in the cannabis industry! I have gone thru Dope CFO training to make sure that I am a leading expert in all things canna! 

Welcome to the Tokeativity Community! You should connect with @Katye Maxson-Landis!