Lisa

Welcome women in cannabis!! Please introduce yourself!!

Lisa

Hi women! I'd like to welcome you Leaf Ladies, an inspiration from the pages of the women's issue of Oregon Leaf (Aug 2017) and Miranda, Founder of Little House Foods, and a gathering one night at the Doug Fir, inspired by MJ Lifestyle magainze's Portland visit.

Introduce yourself and please answer 3 questions:

1. What's your name?

2.  What city are you currently living in?

3. What's your business?

4. What are you looking for right now? CALL IT OUT!

cannawellgabrielle
On 12/10/2017 at 8:34 PM, Lisa said:

Hi women! I'd like to welcome you Leaf Ladies, an inspiration from the pages of the women's issue of Oregon Leaf (Aug 2017) and Miranda, Founder of Little House Foods, and a gathering one night at the Doug Fir, inspired by MJ Lifestyle magainze's Portland visit.

Introduce yourself and please answer 3 questions:

1. What's your name?

2.  What city are you currently living in?

3. What's your business?

4. What are you looking for right now? CALL IT OUT!

Hi, everyone!

My name is Gabrielle (1), and I currently live in Portland (2). I'm a licensed massage therapist and health educator, and I just started my own private practice after 11 years of working for other people (and not being able to use cannabis topicals-- now that's my specialty!). I also work at a cannabis wholesaler-- along with the rest of my family-- and I am organizing a local chapter of Americans for Safe Access, an advocacy group for medical cannabis patients (3). Right now I'm looking to make more connections in the community-- clients, colleagues, workout buddies, friends, business partners, partners-in-crime, the list goes on! I just started my own business and I'm getting married on 4/20, if this doesn't mark the start of a new life chapter, I don't know what does. Time for new additions to my circle! (4)

• Love 1