VIOLA Brand Ambassador Open Position

Viola Extracts

• Basic Members

Overview:

• Part Time (20-30hrs/week)
  • $15 per hour
  • Monday - Saturday operations (Sundays rarely)
  • Start between December 27 - January 4

Primary Job Responsibilities:

• Serve as a key conduit of the sales and marketing team for Viola.
  • Represent the cannabis brand at scheduled pop-up events, trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events. 
  • Educate consumers on Viola’s products, be a key knowledge point, answer questions regarding product. Be aware of competitors and the market.
  • Be the Viola expert for store managers and budtenders, building relationships and a true knowledge base about Viola products and brand.
  • Aid the Brand Manager by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales.
  • Review and make adjustments to Viola in-store product and displays.
  • Push the brand mission, and educate consumers and retailers about the brand. Drive sales at local events and retail locations.
  • Follow up after each demonstration, providing reports and feedback to the Brand Manager.
  • Continually strive to improve industry and knowledge.
  • Assist Brand Manager in all areas of Product Quality Control and management of product inventory.

Qualifications:

• Must be at least 21 years of age
  • MUST HAVE VALID OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT
  • Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed
  • Willing to work a flexible schedule
  • Knowledge in Word, Excel, Microsoft Suite
  • Lift 50lbs
  • Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
  • Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
  • High School Diploma or GED diploma
  • Extensive knowledge on Cannabis and experience in Retail

If interested in the position, please send a Resume and a relevant Cover Letter to claire@violaextracts.com

IMG_3241.jpg

• 2 years later...

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. 먹튀

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. supreme saunas

Archived