Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Vancouver, BC Cannabis Job: Social Media Marketer

Tokeativity Jobs

We are looking for an in-house person to handle all of our Social Media Accounts, Social Content Creation, DM's, Comments. This is a key role within our small, but growing team responsible for building brand and product awareness while our technical ...

View link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Guest MissCait
      Hi sue! Where are you located? Im seeking employment in the Longview Washington area!  Please email me details! Id love to chat!  Misscmakeup@gmail.com    Best, Caitlin Hotaling  9185200555
    • Sue Carlton
      CBD WELLNESS SHOP 
      Shop Assistant Manager
      Commission based position   
      Monday-Friday 9am-1pm(flexible)

WHO WE ARE: 

We are an online shop in the midst of opening a flagship location in downtown Portland. We sell curated CBD products including hand trimmed flower, tinctures and lifestyle accessories. 

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Must be professional with good communication skills. We want someone who enjoys a startup environment where ideas are heard and the potential to shape in it's creation is a desirable opportunity. 

We wear many hats as a startup and are seeking a team player. There are a lot of new processes being developed and someone who is detail orientated and can increase efficiency is key. 

Sometimes specific directions will be given for tasks needing completed but other times a problem will need to be solved so someone with organization, computer, Google, Excel, Microsoft, Instagram and Facebook proficiency a must.  

DAILY:

Finding new products to carry for the store

Logging and organizing product intake and sales

Running errands for admin related tasks

Helping maintain shop cleanliness (sweeping) 

Checking emails & social media messages and responding 

Inputting information into spreadsheets & filing paperwork

Answering questions via our online website

Orders fullfillment 

THE NOW: 

This position has a lot of potential to move into other positions as we move forward but for now it is a part time job and is commissioned base. Commission is paid on net sales of the store.

Hours are flexible but would be Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm

THE LONG-TERM  

We want to see the position move into something paid and fulltime or move into another position within the company if there is the desire as positions become available.

Please forward your resume and cover letter to: cbdwellnessshop@gmail.com    
    • LooseeBee
    • LooseeBee
      New job opportunity in the Portland area:
      Shadowbox Farms is a sungrown cannabis producer, and we are looking to expand our team as we grow our wholesale department in Portland! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in an exciting new industry! The ideal candidate will help take our systems and sales potential to the next level. Read on for more details and to apply below: Position: Inventory Manager Location: Based in Portland, OR (with some travel to Southern Oregon) Reports to: Director of Finance  Job Purpose Summary: The Inventory Manager is the key to an efficient and productive supply chain. This role will handle product inventory control and distribution, and develop a comprehensive tracking system to streamline our business. The main responsibilities of this position include meeting inventory goals, managing the warehouse, and working closely with the operations, sales and compliance teams to fulfill orders and meet distribution deadlines. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices Receive and record new product stock as it arrives; store or move as needed Monitor stock levels at the warehouse and at the farm, and know when to replenish stock Conduct regular audits and analyses to forecast potential inventory issues Communicate with sales team about current stock and potential issues with orders Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipping or delivery Fulfill orders in a timely manner and coordinate delivery of orders Communicate delivery delays to sales team and clients in real time Proactively and independently identify potential inventory shortages and communicate to Sales Manager Partner with Compliance Manager on product testing and to reconcile daily inventory against METRC Comply with OSHA guidelines for warehouse safety Work with supervisor and HR team to quickly and effectively communicate employee and staffing needs, and address employee concerns or performance issues Qualifications: Three to five years experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures Two years supervisory experience Must be able to own the company values Must be able to procure Marijuana Worker Permit Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail Excellent written and verbal communication skills Advanced computing and applications knowledge In-depth understanding of distribution workplaces and supply chain management Experience with warehouse management systems, inventory and shipping and receiving Must be able to bend and lift 25+ pounds Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation Regular travel to Southern Oregon farm To apply, follow this link and click the yellow "Apply for this Job" button: https://shadowboxfarms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29  
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics