Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Eugene, Oregon Cannabis Job:Gladstone Dispensary Seeking Budtender and Cannabis Material Handler (Clackamas County (Gladstone))

Tokeativity Jobs

We are a licensed, medical and recreational cannabis dispensary located off McLoughlin Blvd. in Gladstone. We offer a large product offering for our customers, knowledge of industry brands and providing customer service is huge for this position! Our ...

View the live link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• CEsugarymilktea
      Hi,  I'm a chronic pain advocate and patient living in Indiana. I found cannabis as a teen, quit to work a high level executive assistant job and then a logistics coordinator position in a warehouse. After my pain stopped me from working I tried everything I could to get back to my warehouse and career.  Cannabis was the only thing that worked, but in my state of Indiana, it is illegal and barred me from working at the company I devoted years and tears to.  I'm now looking to move to a legal state in any possible position, looking for any opportunities to start a life without this illness crippling me. I want to help and educate others on the powers of this plant, and the amazing jobs and communities it has created.  I am hoping that someone on the West Coast will take pity on me and hire me, as I will literally move immediately to resettle. I am willing to work any position, and my resume reflects how hard I work with a record of lateral advancement. I'd prefer to work in a clerical or administrative position, but I am eager to learn more about growing. I am currently taking horticulture classes focused on cannabis.  I have the equivalent of a BS in computer science and software implementation, but the government denied the school accreditation. I believe my acumen shows a clear pattern and is far more than sufficient to prove I am on part with the average BS earner, especially with my knowledge of product management/development, supervisory experience, 'Help Desk' expertise, and project management.  I have attached my resume, business card, and cover letter - I currently am desperately networking in the field and applying for everything I can. This business is for me, and I need it as much as I truly believe it needs me.  RESUME UPDATED (1).pdf COVER LETTER (1).pdf
    • Intuitive Tara Rose
      Hi! My name is Tara and I'm looking for opportunities to use my skills to support a conscious company in Portland, ideally one on the medicinal side but will consider other high vibe possibilities. I currently work as a brand ambassador part time for Empower Bodycare, which I love, but it is only 3 to 6 hours per week and I'm looking to fill up a good 30 to 40 per week supporting this awesome medicinal plant! I am open to part-time or full-time opportunities, with the pay a minimum of $20/hour.

I have a master's degree in creative writing, bachelor's in philosophy, and experience running my own businesses as a freelance journalist, spiritual life coach and herbal educator. In the latter capacity I created and ran three weekend educational retreats, a 9-month educational program and public workshops, with an emphasis on respecting the plants as spiritual teachers. I also successfully launched a national media campaign on foraging wild edibles in 2013 which helped my promote my book at the time ("Dandelion Hunter"). As a journalist I cultivated relationships with sources that led to important information, leads and impact on the community. And in the Tokeativity community I have enjoyed leading many cannabis meditation ceremonies.

I love learning and teaching, so I would be especially interested in using those skills, possibly for more brand ambassador work, or perhaps doing budtender trainings about products, or sales? I am interested in exploring other possibilities I haven't considered, too.  Thank you for keeping me in mind!
    • Lisa
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics