Hi, my name is Janina (Jan) Robbins. I am looking for clients to help jump start my travel business! A little bit about me: I am a mother to a vivacious 10 y.o. who is gifted with a wonderful singing voice and a wife to a wonderful hubby who unfortunately has MS. As a result, I am trying very hard to supplement my income and recently launched a business as a travel consultant. My goal is to help book individual, group and corporate travel to most destinations. My specific niche is to assist people with getting GREAT travel deals and attend exclusive 420 venues, concerts, festivals, conferences and stay at 420 friendly hotels or B & B’s. I recently visited Vegas and truly enjoyed my 420 ventures & opportunities there!

In the past, I worked for the Sheraton, Seattle Convention Bureau and booked corporate travel for executives. I have been a Brand Ambassador for a cannabis manufacturing company where I demonstrated several different products in numerous dispensaries. I also helped a company in NY launch their new coconut water-based sports drink. I lived in several states such as New York; traveled to California, Florida, Montana, Wyoming - more specifically Palm Springs, Las Vegas, and Sun Valley, Idaho where I learned how to ski (a black person skiing, that was HUGE for me – LOL).

I attended last year’s Seattle Cannacon and this year’s Seattle Hempfest where I found out that there are currently nine different festivals and one held internationally in Jamaica, which I hope to go to next year in October (I can still book folks there for this year’s upcoming festival). I also hope to go to Costa Rica & back again to Panama in 2020 and Greece in 2021 (save up now for any or all of those group trips 😊).

My other goal is to hopefully start a Tokeativity chapter in the Olympia area. I just submitted the form! Sorry I missed the Seattle launch. I was so wishing to be there; looks like you all had a nice time!

This Saturday, Sept. 22nd at 2:30-4:20 pm, I will be hosting my first 420 Travel & Adventure Meetup group and hope to host a few Saturdays Meetups (check the Meetup Schedule for upcoming dates). If you are close to the area, I would really enjoy meeting you! I will definitely refer women to this website. Looking forward to seeing you down the road!

P.S. - If you are looking for a side hustle, part-time job or new biz venture, hit me up! My master’s thesis was on telework/telecommute and I always had the motto of wanting to work anyplace, anywhere and anytime and becoming a travel consultant is now allowing me to do so. Regardless of where you live, I can help you to also become a travel consultant! I'm not sure if I can post my travel websites here or not. If so, I will post it once I get permission. If not, then please email me via this website. All my best!🤩

37488387_10212554140797955_3961227768502419456_n.jpg

justin-aikin-655509-unsplash.jpg

priscilla-du-preez-363211-unsplash.jpg

marten-bjork-474032-unsplash.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Please delete my post since I did not receive any response to this posting. Are there any minority females represented or supported within this group? :/

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Jan said:

Please delete my post since I did not receive any response to this posting. Are there any minority females represented or supported within this group? :/

Happy to delete it if you want, but I think you should keep it up!

@Stoney Scorpio @Teyanna Clevenger @savinamonet @Illuzionz O’Grandeur @ChefMegonDeeCave please say hello to @Jan!

• Basic Members

Hi Jan, nice to meet you! Really cool how you've found work that supports your desired lifestyle, and vice versa. And I agree that great work can be done from pretty much anywhere!

Will definitely keep you in mind for future business travel services as well. Hope you have a great week! :D 

• Grassroots Members

Well Hello Jan, 

Make no mistake... We are certainly represented in this space, and absolutely excited to have you amongst the ranks.  I apologize for the delayed response,  I am right in the middle of a project. Please feel free reach out to me directly anytime however, I am happy to assist in any way I can.

Truly,

Illuzionz O’Grandeur

DeNORMLwomensAlliance@Gmail.com

B6D6EDC1-940C-4A8D-97E7-92A04A468F92.png

• Basic Members

Hello Jan!!! 

It's so wonderful to meet you. My name is Erica Fuller Aka Stoney Scorpio! 

'I am also an Brand Ambassador for Tokeativity! I live out in Portland were the OG Chapter begin. Sorry I didn't see this question earlier. Yes we are certainly supported throughout this group. From Scholarship to Social's to women of color in leadership roles. I am certainly excited to be a part of this community. 

Don't forget to let us know where you are from and what you are looking for in a community. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Stoney Scorpio  

420 Nurses.JPG

WELL HELLO LADIES!! Thank you so much Lisa for putting the word out. I appreciate it and all that you have done with your site!! I do realize that people get busy and all, but I was feeling a bit down when I didn't get much of a response. So, thank you ladies for taking the time to respond! I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment with starting a new business and trying to network. I suppose it is okay then to put up up my websites: https://evotravelagent.com/travelessentials & https://evotravelagent.com/travelessentials420 (to come). Opt-in under "contact" for emailed specials!!

I would love to book travel for one and all!! I would also love for us to take a cruise together one day too!! Check out my site for specials & all-inclusive packages!! 

Have a lovely 420-day ladies!!

Janina (Jan)

email: etravel420@gmail.com

Guest savinamonet
On 10/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, Jan said:

WELL HELLO LADIES!! Thank you so much Lisa for putting the word out. I appreciate it and all that you have done with your site!! I do realize that people get busy and all, but I was feeling a bit down when I didn't get much of a response. So, thank you ladies for taking the time to respond! I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment with starting a new business and trying to network. I suppose it is okay then to put up up my websites: https://evotravelagent.com/travelessentials & https://evotravelagent.com/travelessentials420 (to come). Opt-in under "contact" for emailed specials!!

I would love to book travel for one and all!! I would also love for us to take a cruise together one day too!! Check out my site for specials & all-inclusive packages!! 

Have a lovely 420-day ladies!!

Janina (Jan)

email: etravel420@gmail.com

Ooh a Tokeativity Cruise?! I'm looking forward to when we get to do that! 🤩

So great to meet you Jan! I hope you can make it out to the next Tokeativity social (or perhaps you'll be hosting one!) and get a true welcome!

On 9/19/2018 at 6:53 PM, Jan said:

Hi, my name is Janina (Jan) Robbins. I am looking for clients to help jump start my travel business! A little bit about me: I am a mother to a vivacious 10 y.o. who is gifted with a wonderful singing voice and a wife to a wonderful hubby who unfortunately has MS. As a result, I am trying very hard to supplement my income and recently launched a business as a travel consultant. My goal is to help book individual, group and corporate travel to most destinations. My specific niche is to assist people with getting GREAT travel deals and attend exclusive 420 venues, concerts, festivals, conferences and stay at 420 friendly hotels or B & B’s. I recently visited Vegas and truly enjoyed my 420 ventures & opportunities there!

In the past, I worked for the Sheraton, Seattle Convention Bureau and booked corporate travel for executives. I have been a Brand Ambassador for a cannabis manufacturing company where I demonstrated several different products in numerous dispensaries. I also helped a company in NY launch their new coconut water-based sports drink. I lived in several states such as New York; traveled to California, Florida, Montana, Wyoming - more specifically Palm Springs, Las Vegas, and Sun Valley, Idaho where I learned how to ski (a black person skiing, that was HUGE for me – LOL).

I attended last year’s Seattle Cannacon and this year’s Seattle Hempfest where I found out that there are currently nine different festivals and one held internationally in Jamaica, which I hope to go to next year in October (I can still book folks there for this year’s upcoming festival). I also hope to go to Costa Rica & back again to Panama in 2020 and Greece in 2021 (save up now for any or all of those group trips 😊).

My other goal is to hopefully start a Tokeativity chapter in the Olympia area. I just submitted the form! Sorry I missed the Seattle launch. I was so wishing to be there; looks like you all had a nice time!

This Saturday, Sept. 22nd at 2:30-4:20 pm, I will be hosting my first 420 Travel & Adventure Meetup group and hope to host a few Saturdays Meetups (check the Meetup Schedule for upcoming dates). If you are close to the area, I would really enjoy meeting you! I will definitely refer women to this website. Looking forward to seeing you down the road!

P.S. - If you are looking for a side hustle, part-time job or new biz venture, hit me up! My master’s thesis was on telework/telecommute and I always had the motto of wanting to work anyplace, anywhere and anytime and becoming a travel consultant is now allowing me to do so. Regardless of where you live, I can help you to also become a travel consultant! I'm not sure if I can post my travel websites here or not. If so, I will post it once I get permission. If not, then please email me via this website. All my best!🤩

37488387_10212554140797955_3961227768502419456_n.jpg

justin-aikin-655509-unsplash.jpg

priscilla-du-preez-363211-unsplash.jpg

marten-bjork-474032-unsplash.jpg

Damn, Jan! You are bad ass! I have a 10 year old too! I love how you're bringing your previous experience into the cannabis space. Such a great idea! Can't wait to meet you next time in WA 💕

Archived