CBD Wellness Shop seeks Media Intern

Sue Carlton

About the position:

The CBD Wellness Shop is seeking a motivated intern with social media marketing and analytics(google preferable) experience desired.  This is an unpaid position that will move into a paid position over the course of success.  The internship will be perfect for someone hoping to utilize their writing, photography and hemp/cannabis experience to help grow their SEO, marketing and analytics skill set.  

About CBD Wellness Shop:

We are a small women owned business that will is currently offering hemp derived CBD products online for sale.  We expect to open our brick & mortar in October 2018 on SE Grand Avenue.  

Please reply with the subject "CBD WELLNESS INTERN"

Address it to Sue & Ashley 

CBDWELLNESSSHOP@GMAIL.COM

Send your resume and cover letter expressing what you hope to gain from this experience.

• 2 years later...

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Ensite Vascular

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Andrea Natale

For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! Maven CEO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived