Delivery Driver for Female Owned Company

Stacie

• Business Members Trade

Great Delivery Job!

This is the perfect job for someone who is retired or who likes to be on the road a lot, and likes a low stress position! Must be personable and have good customer service! 

Driving would be in our passenger vehicle, no special driving certifications required. Only a valid drivers license! 

The job would consist of:

- Checking Orders before leaving our facility

- Delivering product to our customers 

- Organization of delivery paperwork 

Our hours are 7:00AM - 4:00PM Monday - Friday

Compensation: $15/hour

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Laicy Wester

Hello Stacie,

My name is Laicy Wester. I live in the Portland Or. Area. I have a fantastic driving record. No accidents or tickets. I am supper personable, quick with effective on the spot solutions and I smile a lot! :)

I would Love to help your business grow by driving for ya. I have my OLCC Permit to retail cannabis. It is my understanding that I only need a manifest to transport your smoky treats. Let me know where I can send a resume, Or whatever else you need to feel good about your driver decision making. 

I hope to hear from you :) 

p.s. I think not only this position is a good fit for me, but your company sounds like a good fit. 

Thanks oodles,

Laicy Wester

• Basic Members

He Stacie,

I signed up on this site as a member so you could take a look at my profile if you like. 

Also, my email. Laicywester@gmail.com

• Business Members Trade
8 hours ago, Laicy said:

He Stacie,

I signed up on this site as a member so you could take a look at my profile if you like. 

Also, my email. Laicywester@gmail.com

Laicy! Please email your resume to stacie@unlockmeraki.com

Archived