Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Denver, CO Cannabis Job: Trenchtown Dispensary Hiring Sales/Budtender & Front D. Health Ins+PTO (Denver)

Tokeativity Jobs

Trenchtown Cannabis is looking for our next budtender/sales associate & front desk. Are you ready to join the Trenchtown family? If you would like to be considered for the job, please drop off your resume at the dispensary (734 Sheridan Bvld, De ...

View link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• LoriK
      Hello out there! I want cannabis to be recreationally adult use legal in the state of New Jersey and I want to pursue a career as a cannabis advocate and educator. I spent 4+ years working for Campbell Soup, mostly as Project Lead in The Consumer Test Kitchen. My experience at Campbell’s afforded me the opportunity to gain experience in project management and sharpen my creative and analytical skills as well as refine my planning and organizational style while I managed the shifting priorities and multiple projects across 10+ CPG brands. Currently, I work for Saxbys Coffee as Product Development Manager. My everyday responsibilities include creating new food/ beverage options and researching food/ beverage trends. Along with my creative work, I work closely with our vendors and distributors to source and purchase new ingredients and retail items. I monitor inventory reports to prevent shortages to cafes, I maintain the distributor order guides and work directly with our multiple vendors to maintain the best agreements making sure our pricing is in line with our increasing volume. I am lead when it comes to the sourcing and bidding processes of any consumable goods, including publishing project/ product RFPs and coordinating the evaluation and selection. I am proficient in a variety of software and social media platforms; I have strong communication, writing, and follow up skills; I gladly juggle multiple tasks effectively, and maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive materials. I have experience creating and adhering to budgets; I have been responsible for product testing requirements, compliance and standards; I am detail oriented and communicate ideas effectively to cross-functional teams. In any position throughout my career, I enjoy finding ways to educate myself in my field to keep my knowledge relevant. My entry into the food & bev world spawned from a strong interest in wine, and then later honey, and coffee. I have always been fascinated by and had a love for researching sustainable farming practices and how the plants we grow are affected by their microclimates changing anything from their phenotypes, to chemical compositions, and of course effects on our palates. My cannabis use started only about three years ago, I will honestly let you know it was purely recreational and just for fun, but then beyond the fun, I started to realize other beneficial ‘side effects.’ From there my natural curiosity led me to do my own research and strain hunting around the country (in legalized states).  I have read everything Leafly has published and I subscribe to a number of podcasts to keep me updated on research, innovation, consumer trends, and the legalization process many states, including NJ, seem to be on. I am now enrolled in the Cannabis Training University and am working toward a number of certifications. At this point cannabis education and certifications, I feel, are much like the Wild West, in that I am not sure what any of them will really get me in the end, but the more educated I am, the more I am realizing this is my passion. I cannot remember the last time I was so excited to learn and explore something and want to tell virtually everyone I know about it. I want to be involved in any and every way possible, but being a lifelong resident of New Jersey I feel like my hands are tied and I am not sure what I can do right now to both enter a cannabis-focused career and be a public advocate for cannabis normalization. When/ if New Jersey becomes an adult use state I see myself becoming an entrepreneur on some level with an interest in becoming politically active in the space. My overarching goal is to give people a safe, comfortable space to acquaint themselves with cannabis and end the ideas that currently surround stereotypical ‘stoner culture’ and black market marijuana. What can I do right now? Thank you, Lori   KUSERK LORI RESUME 2018.pdf
    • galaxy_grrrl
      Yep, you guessed right!  
    • Guest oztechx
      I guess this is the reason my Lazarus order is being shipped from Portland? Doing a little expanding I see!
    • Natalie
      We are looking for an inventory manager for our 19k sq ft of warehouse drying , curing, and storage space. This is not a small operation. Inventory manager must be versed in Metrc and basic tracking systems, google sheets, gmail, and google domain applications. Prior experience with the Metrc tracking system is required. This position would be a team player and report to our 2 warehouse managers on inventory intake and outake daily, be responsible for tracking inventory by client (farm) and location in facility with our mapping system, and have a keen level of organization. Jefferson Packing House works to bring Ease and Peace of Mind to our clients, as such, we keep a clean, compliant, and safe working environment for our employees. Please call Natalie Sustaire for an interview.  
  • Upcoming Events

• Topics