Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

LA Cannabis Job: Marijuana Shop Seaking Awesome Models, Budtenders and Managers!!!! (Reseda)

Tokeativity Jobs

Need A SUMMER Job? Perfect for College students!! Reseda Ca. Dispensaries seeking Budtender with EXCELLENT customer service skills and a WINNING personality to join our team. Experience preferred. Applicants must be dependable, have great people ski ...

View link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Viola Extracts
      Overview: Part Time (20-30hrs/week) $15 per hour Monday - Saturday operations (Sundays rarely) Start between December 27 - January 4 Primary Job Responsibilities: Serve as a key conduit of the sales and marketing team for Viola. Represent the cannabis brand at scheduled pop-up events, trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events.  Educate consumers on Viola’s products, be a key knowledge point, answer questions regarding product. Be aware of competitors and the market. Be the Viola expert for store managers and budtenders, building relationships and a true knowledge base about Viola products and brand. Aid the Brand Manager by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales. Review and make adjustments to Viola in-store product and displays. Push the brand mission, and educate consumers and retailers about the brand. Drive sales at local events and retail locations. Follow up after each demonstration, providing reports and feedback to the Brand Manager. Continually strive to improve industry and knowledge. Assist Brand Manager in all areas of Product Quality Control and management of product inventory. Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age MUST HAVE VALID OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed Willing to work a flexible schedule Knowledge in Word, Excel, Microsoft Suite Lift 50lbs Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation High School Diploma or GED diploma Extensive knowledge on Cannabis and experience in Retail If interested in the position, please send a Resume and a relevant Cover Letter to claire@violaextracts.com
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics