Female owned garden is hiring!

Guest Stacie

Guest Stacie

Hi! I am looking to hire for my packaging and pre roll department! Let me know if you are interested! You would just have to have your workers permit and a great attitude! No experience needed!

Guest Elizabeth
12 hours ago, Guest Stacie said:

Hi! I am looking to hire for my packaging and pre roll department! Let me know if you are interested! You would just have to have your workers permit and a great attitude! No experience needed!

Where are you located? Do you have an idea how many hours a week you are looking for? How to get in touch if interested?  Thanks! 

• Business Members Trade

Hey Ladies!

I wanted to put my contact info on here for anyone interested in the position! It is in the north portland industrial area. About 7 min from Jantzen Beach. 4 min away from Kenton. No experience is needed, however you do have to have your marijuana workers permit.

Here is my cell number 503-753-8081 please text if you are interested or want to learn more about the position.

Couple things about my comapny:

clean green certified

solar powered

female owned, family operated

craft cannabis

Serious passion for this plant

Thanks,

Stacie

• Business Members Trade
14 hours ago, Guest Elizabeth said:

Where are you located? Do you have an idea how many hours a week you are looking for? How to get in touch if interested?  Thanks! 

I am located in North Portland 7 min from Jantzen Beach. I would want someone full time 7-3pm mon-fri. Here is my cotntact info 503-753-8081 please shoot me a text if you are interested. 

Thanks,

Stacie

• Business Members Trade
18 hours ago, Guest London said:

I’m interested in learning more about this job can you please email me more info to londonjune5th@yahoo.com

Just emailed you babe!

• Business Members Trade
19 hours ago, BlackBowBrit said:

What neighborhood/part of PDX? I'd love to learn more!

We are in North Portland 4 min from Kenton, and 7 min from Jantzen Beach. In more of the industrial area! Shoot me a text if you are interested. 503-753-8081 

Stacie

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are alternative options available for those looking for health insurance but don’t want to pay the high costs associated with marketplace plans. These alternatives come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, depending on your needs. In this article, we’ll discuss 6 affordable marketplace health insurance alternatives that you may want to consider. infotainmentlab

Archived