Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity Jobs

Salem, OR Cannabis Job:Help Grow Hemp! Maintenance Worker - Farm (Scio, OR)

Tokeativity Jobs

Regional (CBD) production farm looking to add a team member! Our company specializes in the production of high quality organic industrial hemp with seasonal field production, season round greenhouse and indoor production. Join us today! Ideal candi ...

View link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Lisa
      A couple years ago, I thought I might start an edibles company or cafe and decided to shift gears and start Tokeativity instead So I would like to sell the domain and all social media accounts. This is the kind of purchase that would seriously make your life easier - everything is spelled correctly with very little variance, except for the "co" on the facebook url, which is connected to the .co in the end of the url for the website, anyway.
      - http://cannablisscafe.co domain name, email addresses, and domain privacy
      - Instagram account - @cannablisscafe
      - Facebook account - /cannablisscafeco
      - Snapchat account - cannablisscafe
      - Twitter account - @cannablisscafe
      - Pinterest account - /cannablisscafe
      - YouTube account - cannabliss cafe
      - SoundCloud account - /cannablisscafe
      - Vimeo account - /cannablisscafe
      - BuzzFeed account - /cannablisscafe
      - Etsy account - cannabliss cafe
      - Linked in accont - cannabliss cafe
      - Google+ I am including time to transfer everything over to you in the cost of the sale and 30 minutes of account maintenance best practices. I've been working on the web since 1995, have had a web design business since 2006, Google SEO since 2004, and have help hundreds of companies level up in all things web. I also do Google SEO for businesses and individuals, teach wordpress web design, and consult businesses - and can easily quote that out for you if that is a need.

Social Media, URLS, time to transfer everything to your name AND 30 minutes of my time to help you get settled with your new accounts : $425 OBO  CONTACT: http://elleeye.com/contact to inquire

• momgetshigh
      To whom it may concern: This is an amazing company and anyone would be lucky to work there.
    • galaxy_grrrl
      Lazarus Naturals is a small, rapidly growing hemp-based CBD company with a mission to bring high quality and affordable hemp-based CBD products to market. We are currently hiring two Packaging Assistants and one Shipping Manager. Job postings are attached. Email jedwards@lazarusnaturals.com if you are interested. Please share widely with your networks. Thanks!          Shipping Manager Job Posting.pdf Packaging Assistant Job Description.pdf
    • SarahSackett
      Are you an early riser with a passion for plants? We're Shadowbox Farms, a tier-2 sungrown craft cannabis farm, and we're looking for a new addition to our garden team. This is a seasonal, full-time position. See below for details. Gardener Level 1
      Based in Williams, OR 
      Position reports to Director of Horticulture Job Purpose Summary: Our Gardeners are the heart of what we do. They work closely with all of our plants and ensure that they are healthy and productive from clone to harvest. Key Responsibilities: Follow SOPs to ensure plants are properly cared for in all stages including propagation, transplanting, maintenance and harvest Maintain trellis structure with proper technique Actively and quickly report any plant health concerns  Manage plant canopy Work with Director of Horticulture to execute individualized feeding and irrigation program Maintain clean and safe working environment, adhering to OSHA guidelines and reporting safety hazards in a timely manner Execute IPM protocols to anticipate, thwart and eliminate mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc. Assist with all levels of harvesting from bucking to trim Partner with the Compliance team for 100% METRC compliance on all levels of work Collaborate with management staff to provide timely reporting Assist with property landscaping and maintenance projects as needed Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age Valid Marijuana handlers permit Ability to bend and lift 25+ pounds Physical stamina for outdoor labor Reliable transportation Must be a team player with great communication skills Basic computer skills   To apply, visit: https://shadowboxfarms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24
  • Upcoming Events

• Topics