If you're looking for a job, start here

Lisa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

Hello lovely ladies!!!

I'm currently working in a dispensary as a budtender but my time in this establishment is coming to an end beginning of August with a total of 2.5 years of experience. 

I'm embarking on a journey of creating my own business as a tarot reader/intuitive of the mystic arts and am looking for a part time gig 3-4 days a week for steady income.

Although my experience is is budtending/customer service/ sales aspect I would really like to experience the creating/cultivating aspect of the industry.

Looking for a nurturing, supportive, creative environment with badass people, also I LOVE being outside.

Located in SE Portland, no vehicle but more than willing to Trimet to wherever is needed.

Feel free to call/text me flip phone 503 419 7236

or email theresabuck3@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time and for being here ❤️

resume feb 2018.pdf

• Fuck Yeah 2

• Basic Members

also would love to come across anything where I can work from home!!! Or be outside hahahaha. I appreciate all of you so much ❤️ Thank you for being here!

• Love 1

• Basic Members

Also I’m currently working at Attis Trading on SE Gladstone St. during Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings if anyone would like to stop by and see me! Last day there is August 5th 💜

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

Hey there!

My name is April Dimmick and I am a Brand Strategist, Graphic Designer & Illustrator. I've been to a couple Tokeativity meetups in Portland and wanted to come to Tokeativity Connect and offer my services to women in the cannabis industry.

I have 5+ professional experience in this field, having developed social media content, designs and products that sell! 

Delivering my clients a product or service that POPS is my #1 goal! I want to provide my clients with something out of the ordinary and something unconventional, this approach hasn't let me down yet and I'm looking to apply it to the vastly expanding cannabis industry.

If you are a business owner or work for a company looking to bring a new product into development, thinking about re-branding an existing product, or are looking to launch an advertising campaign, let's work together and make some magic happen!

Here you can find examples of my published art: https://www.prilzor.com/published-works. I've been working with GOBLINKO the last 5 years gaining this experience and I'm ready to share it with you!

If this sounds right up your alley, I look forward to hearing from you!

• Fuck Yeah 1

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, PRILZOR said:

Hey there!

My name is April Dimmick and I am a Brand Strategist, Graphic Designer & Illustrator. I've been to a couple Tokeativity meetups in Portland and wanted to come to Tokeativity Connect and offer my services to women in the cannabis industry.

I have 5+ professional experience in this field, having developed social media content, designs and products that sell! 

Delivering my clients a product or service that POPS is my #1 goal! I want to provide my clients with something out of the ordinary and something unconventional, this approach hasn't let me down yet and I'm looking to apply it to the vastly expanding cannabis industry.

If you are a business owner or work for a company looking to bring a new product into development, thinking about re-branding an existing product, or are looking to launch an advertising campaign, let's work together and make some magic happen!

Here you can find examples of my published art: https://www.prilzor.com/published-works. I've been working with GOBLINKO the last 5 years gaining this experience and I'm ready to share it with you!

If this sounds right up your alley, I look forward to hearing from you!

Did you see this?

https://tokeativity.com/connect/forums/topic/13490-tokeativity-hq-marketing-strategist-with-pathway-to-director-of-marketing/