Miss Grass: High Horoscopes: October Shines a Light On Relationships

Tokeativity

It’s spooky season! And cannabis harvest season! And retrograde season! These three powerful times  are converging to set the stage for an incredibly spiritually powerful October.

October is initiated by a full moon in sensuous Aries, giving us an acutely sharp awareness of ourselves in relationship to the others in our lives. Are we operating with spiritual, emotional, and financial fairness? Venus enters Virgo on October 2 and Pluto stations direct on October 4, asking us to use panther-like levels of discernment and focus. Mercury goes retrograde in Scorpio on the 13th, followed by a new moon in Libra on the 16th, and a movement of the sun from Libra into Scorpio on October 22.

The Goddess of the underworld invites us all to examine ourselves from the perspective of our ancestors—are we living, working, and loving like we’re going to be here forever?

Read your October 2020 Horoscopes:

Aries woman illustrationARIES:

Hey, Warrior. You’ve spent quite a while with the fiery planet of Mars marching through your sign and giving you a sense of strength and power. You may have felt the desire to push forth against all odds. But this month you’re going to want to pull back on “making shit happen” and relinquish control of some of the situations in your life. Allow others to help you and let them lead the way for a while. Partner up to watch, learn, and celebrate others’ victories. Two heads are better than one.

Plant Ally: Let someone you trust choose your varietal this month!
Mercury Rx Affirmation: Loving companionship improves and empowers my life.
Helper: Lord Jones Gumdrops, perfect for sharing.

Taurus woman illustrationTAURUS:

While Taurus loves basking in the illuminating warm light of the Sun, we all know that wherever there’s sunshine, there’s shadow. Doing some deeper “shadow work” this month will help you uncover things about yourself that may be hidden in the subconscious. Dig behind the mask you wear daily and go deeper to investigate your gifts, your weaknesses, and how you may be stopping yourself from optimal growth. Get out that old neglected journal (or start a fresh one) and write, think, and speak what you truly feel.

Plant Ally: Green Crack—a favorite for healing breakthroughs.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: The unexamined parts of myself hold the most power, and I bring them light.
Helper: Miss Grass Minis in Quiet Times or Barbari Smokeable Herbal Blends in Muse

Gemini woman illustrationGEMINI:

This month, acknowledging the beauty of life is particularly important to you, Gemini. With all that’s going on in the world and in your life, it may be hard to stop and smell the pungent buds as they present themselves to you…but it needs to be done. Slap on your rose-colored glasses and use this turn of season to adorn your home, reset your energy, and beautify your life. Start with finding the beauty in the simple things and you’ll go far.

Plant Ally: Rose. Its essential oil has a high vibration and is perfect for lifting moods!
Mercury Rx Affirmation: I can see the beauty in everything, if my eyes are open!
Helper: Bloom Farms Mini Vape in Rosé

Cancer woman illustrationCANCER:

There’s a LOT going on, Cancer. We know; and we support you 100%. Topics surrounding home, housing, or how the family unit is operating will take precedence this month, and healthfully working through any drama or stress in those arenas will be your saving grace. Remember, as a child of the moon you have all the power to neutralize emotional tension with honest self-care and self-protection. Start your day with joy-filled affirmations to invoke sensual peace and balance.

Plant Ally: Paradise Waits—one of the most joy-bringing strains ever known.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: I can only care for others as much as I care for myself.
Helper: Prismatic Plants Good Day Tincture

Leo woman illustration - horoscopesLEO:

This month brings with it a golden opportunity to connect with family and loved ones in a deeper, or more intimate way. You may feel inclined to reach out and share a truth about yourself that others need to know, or others may extend their hand to you in need of a safe space to be emotionally honest and real. The ability to have those much-needed healing conversations with people you love is finally here, so don’t waste it by hiding or avoiding.

Plant Ally: Sunshine—keeps you uplifted and enlightened!
Mercury Rx Affirmation: I am a safe place for the truth to be spoken and received.
Helper: Mini Grass Minis in Fast Times or Tonic Balancing Vape

Virgo woman illustrationVIRGO:

What do you truly value, Virgo? What is your purpose on this earth? What paths are you committed to walking, and which paths seem counterproductive or detrimental to your highest purpose? Now is the time to get very clear about who you actually are and what your value is to the world. Are you sitting on a gold-mine of healing for the world, but not realizing it due to fear? This month, center the two virtues of courage and service. They’ll get you going in the right direction.

Plant Ally: Blueberry Jack—a lovely inspirational and introspective strain.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: My personal values should support the bettering of the world.
Helper: 2Rise Tincture With Turmeric

Libra woman illustrationLIBRA:

With the new moon in Libra this month, you may be sensitive to all the new changes and unexpected opportunities for balance that show up for you. Take that fresh energy into your pocketbook and do a financial overhaul. Do a good scan of your finances right now, and decide if you’re doing as well as you’d like to be. If work is needed, cut some costs or seek out new avenues of income to prepare for the unexpected. The cosmos supports you in adding to your life!

Plant Ally: Dutch Treat—to maintain positivity while rewriting that budget.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: Increase and abundance are mine to enjoy if I am vigilant!
Helper: Mineral Recovery Tincture

Scorpio woman illustrationSCORPIO:

Happy Birthday, Scorpio Queens. Are you ready? Your birthday isn’t in spooky season for no reason. Prepare to be an open channel for spirit to communicate with and through you this entire month; oftentimes sending you messages that may make you or others uncomfortable. Lean on your personal spiritual practice and the soothing force of autumn to ground you as the information flows through you.

Plant Ally: Herijuana—for deep rest, deep focus, and all around depth.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: I am a vessel for spiritual messages to pass through.
Helper: Barbari Herbal Blends in Airplane Mode

Sagittarius woman illustrationSAGITTARIUS:

Mental health is wealth, Sagittarius, and it’s a perfect time to tend to what’s going on inside the mind. Whether it’s your own inner voices contributing stress to your life, or the voices of the people around you, please remember that shame and guilt is rarely an effective encouragement. Seek assistance on improving your mental wellbeing through therapy or counseling with a trusted professional. It can only make you better!

Plant Ally: Purple Punch—sweet, relaxing, and calming to the mind.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: My mental health is wealth and I will find professionals who support me.
Helper: Mineral Balance Tincture

Capricorn woman illustrationCAPRICORN:

There’s a lot bubbling under the surface, Capricorn, and it’s time to set some things straight. Your inner warrior may be pushing you to assert who you are and what you want, but it may feel like the world is, in some way, pushing you back. Focusing less on what you “want” this month and tuning into what the world “needs” will help you get clarity on how to move forward, especially in your career and public life. You’ll know how to show up as both a leader and a member of the team.

Plant Ally: Dragon OG—an arousing strain to get you ready to put in some work.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: Compromise is inevitable and navigating it brilliantly brings me success.
Helper: Plant People Stay Sharp Capsules

Aquarius woman illustrationAQUARIUS:

There’s a switching up that needs to be done this month Aquarius, especially as it pertains to your public life, reputation, or the way you present yourself to the community. There’s an untapped level of authenticity that is boiling inside you, but perceived communal restrictions or social mores may be holding you back. Time to build up the courage; if you won’t give it a voice, it’ll bubble up in other ways.

Plant Ally: Mint—inhale deeply for a liberated state of mind.
Mercury Rx Affirmation: Phoniness is a trauma response; healing is freedom.
Helper: Homebody Amethyst Bath Soak, to ignite restorative healing.

Pisces woman illustrationPISCES:

Dedication, dedication, dedication, Pisces. This is the month to spend quality time honing in on those skills you’ve been wanting to develop. You’re new to a certain kind of work or practice, so it’s important to get intimate with the work before charging full steam ahead. The more time you spend in practice, the better you are off as a master—so get the practice in and fall in love with it!

Plant Ally: Sugar Mama—to get the gears turning!
Mercury Rx Affirmation: The more time I spend dedicated to the work, the more in touch I am.
Helper: Mineral Sleep Tincture

The post High Horoscopes: October Shines a Light On Relationships appeared first on Miss Grass.

View the live link