Sign in to follow this  
Tokeativity

Marijuana Moment: Biden task force weighs legal cannabis recommendation (Newsletter: June 30, 2020)

Tokeativity

OR psilocybin sigs submitted; Senate marijuana research amendment; CO gov signs equity/pardons bill; Baltimore tosses drug cases; HBO gummies promo

Subscribe to receive Marijuana Moment’s newsletter in your inbox every weekday morning. It’s the best way to make sure you know which cannabis stories are shaping the day.

Your support makes Marijuana Moment possible…

Subscribers who value this daily dispatch enough to show their support with a few dollars help us keep doing this. Please chip in and help ensure Marijuana Moment’s continued operations.

• Justin Leiby: “One can view drug policy through many lenses: economic, individual liberty, social equity, criminal justice, personal interest, etc. The common thread should always be the search for up-to-date, comprehensive information, which Marijuana Moment provides better than any news outlet. Whether you want to drill down into source documents or just browse the headlines, Marijuana Moment is the best source and it deserves our support.”

https://www.patreon.com/marijuanamoment

/ TOP THINGS TO KNOW

As more members of a criminal justice task force created by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and former rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) speak out publicly about the need to reform marijuana laws, the panel has reportedly discussed behind closed doors whether to recommend the former vice president finally endorse legalizing cannabis.

An Oregon measure to legalize psilocybin mushrooms for therapeutic use has enough signatures to qualify for the November ballot, activists say.  A handful of petitions must still be verified by the state, but the campaign collected tens of thousands of extra submissions and is confident.

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis (D) signed a bill outlining criteria for marijuana business social equity applicants and expanding his ability to unilaterally grant pardons for past cannabis convictions.

Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Brian Schatz (D-HI) are seeking to attach an amendment to expand marijuana and CBD research to the National Defense Authorization Act that’s on the Senate floor this week.

The Baltimore, Maryland state’s attorney has closed nearly 600 warrants and dismissed cases for certain offenses, including drug possession, that her office is no longer pursuing amid the coronavirus pandemic.

HBO Max is teaming up with Kanha Edibles and Eaze to offer a new line of marijuana-infused gummies promoting the new animated series “Close Enough.”

/ FEDERAL

The Motor Carrier Safety Advisory Committee will discuss the impact of hemp legalization on the safety oversight of commercial motor vehicle drivers at a meeting next month.

The Department of Health and Human Services tweeted, “More research is needed to understand the specific relationship between marijuana use and COVID-19. But smoking of any kind might increase a person’s risk for severe illness from the virus.”

The U.S. Supreme Court declined to take a case on whether possessing marijuana is grounds to show a person is “armed and presently dangerous” for purposes of a search.

Sen. Amy Klobychar (D-MN) tweeted, “When 1/3 of the U.S. Justice Department Antitrust resources are going to failed cannabis investigations then yes, I am calling for an immediate hearing.”

Texas Democratic congressional candidates Christine Eady Mann and Donna Imam support decriminalizing marijuana while Mann also backs legalization.

/ STATES

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (R) signed a medical cannabis reform bill that replaces a 3% THC per-product cap with a 4.5 grams of THC per 90-day period limit and adds new qualifying conditions, among other changes.

A federal judge denied a request from Idaho Gov. Brad Little (R) and the secretary of state to stay his ruling clearing the path for a non-marijuana initiative to the November ballot in a case that could also have implications for a proposed medical cannabis measure.

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Albert Bryan Jr. (D) said he will not fill remaining seats on the Cannabis Advisory Board unless lawmakers approve legislation to legalize marijuana. Meanwhile, the Senate approved legislation to change the makeup of that body and confirmed the nomination of the territory’s agriculture commissioner to join it.

California regulators are letting marijuana businesses with expiring licenses request 60-day deferrals of their license fee payments.

West Virginia regulators said they will resume accepting applications for medical cannabis testing lab licenses.

Florida’s Medical Cannabis Advisory Committee will meet on Thursday.

Tennessee regulators sent a notice about the deadline to renew hemp cultivation licenses.

Alaska regulators will discuss coronavirus-related marijuana issues on July 17.

Marijuana Moment is already tracking more than 1,500 cannabis bills in state legislatures and Congress this year. Patreon supporters pledging at least $25/month get access to our interactive maps, charts and hearing calendar so they don’t miss any developments.
MM_Bill_Tracker_V5_blank.jpg
Learn more about our marijuana bill tracker and become a supporter on Patreon to get access.

/ LOCAL

Pueblo County, Colorado is using $2.3 million in marijuana excise tax revenue to fund scholarships for local students.

/ INTERNATIONAL

Thai officials prepared draft legislation to let private companies manufacture cannabis-based medicines and to allow foreigners to invest in the industry.

The Western Australia state government rejected a series of drug policy reforms such as safe injection sites and pill testing services.

The Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada medical officer of health is stepping up his call to decriminalize drugs.

/ SCIENCE & HEALTH

A study found that “the addition of cannabis flour to bakery products increases the protein content of the final product, total phenolic substance, dietary fiber, free amino acid content, protein digestibility of the products and reduces the glycemic index” and that “in spite of its negative effects on dough rheology and bread characteristics, cannabis flour has been determined to be a valuable resource in bread production with its fiber, mineral substance and total unsaturated fatty acids content.”

/ ADVOCACY, OPINION & ANALYSIS

A poll found that New Zealand voters oppose a marijuana legalization referendum, 49%-40%.

A poll found that New York college students support legalizing marijuana, 91%-9%,

The National Farmers Union tweeted about the Farm Bill provision that blocks people with drug felony records from getting hemp licenses.

/ BUSINESS

Aurora Cannabis Inc.’s co-founder retired from the company’s board of directors.

Acreage Holdings, Inc. closed its acquisition of a New Jersey medical cannabis company.

Vireo Health International, Inc. hired a new chief financial officer.

The Washington Post’s executive editor was reportedly concerned that a piece about people getting high and seeing the film “Cats” glorified drug use.

Arkansas dispensaries have sold nearly $100 million worth of medical cannabis products since the program launched a little more than a year ago.

Make sure to subscribe to get Marijuana Moment’s daily dispatch in your inbox.

Photo courtesy of Chris Wallis // Side Pocket Images.

The post Biden task force weighs legal cannabis recommendation (Newsletter: June 30, 2020) appeared first on Marijuana Moment.

View the live link on MarijuanaMoment.net

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Posts

• Valarie Sakota
      North Portland “Industrial Row” Artist Studio / Maker Space for Rent   3000 sq/ft finished warehouse co-working space with 160 sq/ft private studio space for rent. Tons of natural light. Spacious and perfect for social distancing independent work. Has garage door for large shipments and dedicated free parking. Two private studio spaces available for rent. Checkout more about the space: www.tillamookstation.com Rental includes 24/7 access*, shared kitchen, shared conference room, shared storage space, shower, designated retail zone, utilities, and option to use larger space for events.    This is an inclusive space–BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ are encouraged to inquire. Looking for studio mates that are respectful, communal, and friendly.    $1000/month  Available July 1. Lease terms negotiable.  Touring the space this week - Please contact valarie@barbarishop.com with inquiries!   *24/7 access must accommodate occasional private events in the space, which will be noted on a shared calendar.    This space is also available for private event rentals with sliding scale rates for BIPOC, pending COVID-19 phased opening schedule.  Inquire with email above.   
  • Upcoming Events

• Diane Light Waight
      I wanted you to be one of the first to know about some upcoming celebrity brand engagement opportunities that you may be interested in.     The first one will kick off EMMY week with style and substance as we recognize notable performances that kept us entertained in and out of quarantine.  Distinctive Assets will be INDEPENDENTLY celebrating the best performances in television (and beyond) with fabulous gifts and services from companies owned by, run by and/or designed by minorities and women.   Information about brand participation for this and other upcoming celebrity promotions can be found by clicking HERE. 
    • Lisa
    • Kim Phillips
      if you know how to grow tomatoes you can grow some mighty fine medicine. The size of the growing container, the potential size and variety of your tomatoes, adequate lighting,  complete darkness when the tomatoes sleep and good air flow just about ensure success. I live in an illegal state so my language speaks to this. I AM EXCITED TO JOIN THE TOKING HOUR THIS THURSDAY, JULY 16 WITH BLAZE AND FRIENDS.
    • chiefelives
      !(C .Y. L) in Uganda+27670236199,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY NOW, FOR MONEY,FAME AND POWER in Uganda ,join Illuminati in Uganda+27670236199,Join Illuminati in Brunei, Norway, Libya, Join Illuminati in Kuwait, San Marino, Trinidad and Tobago +27670236199, join Illuminati in Seychelles, Vincent and the Grenadines, Netherlands, Illuminati in Iceland, Durban, Illuminati in Dubai, Illuminati in Mauritius, join Illuminati Lesotho, Illuminati Members in Lesotho , Illuminati in UAE, Dubai, Antigua and Barbuda +27670236199 Join Illuminati in South Sudan,Gabon, Chad, Join Illuminati in Liberia, Guinea, Illuminati in Libya, Andorra, Join Illuminati in Sprain, France,Paris, Join Illuminati in Kosovo, Illuminati in Germany +27670236199 Illuminati in Oman+27670236199  Illuminati in , Illuminati in Botswana, Illuminati in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, Germiston, Join Illuminati in Sweden, Finland, Join Illuminati in Norway,Poland, Illuminati in Centurion , Illuminati in Denmark+27670236199 in Sydney, Join Illuminati in Comoros, Moroni, Join Illuminati in Netherlands,Amsterdam, Join Illuminati in Switzerland,Cape Verde, Join Illuminati in Germany, Berlin, Join Illuminati in Niger, Mali,Join Illuminati in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Join Illuminati in Ukraine,Belarus, Join Illuminati in Syria, Join Illuminati in Kuwait, Baku, Osaka, Tokyo, Illuminati members in Johannesburg , Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati celebrities in south Africa, join Illuminati in Johannesburg,Join Illuminati in Mongolia, Nepal, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, Illuminati symbolism in south Africa,benefits of joining Illuminati in south Africa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati in sandton, Illuminati office in Johannesburg+27670236199 ,Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati temple in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati church in Musgrave Durban, Illuminati jobs in Durban, Illuminati WhatsApp number , how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati temple in +27670236199  how to join Illuminati in Soweto, Illuminati in Midland, Illuminati office in Johannesburg +27670236199, Illuminati clubs, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, list of secret societies in south Africa+27670236199 ,join Illuminati in Midland,African secret society Hugh masekela, Illuminati temple in cape town, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Vanderbilt park, Illuminati church in cape town, i want to join illuminati in cape town, illuminati in south africa churches, join illuminati society in cape town, illuminati signs in cape town, south African Illuminati rappers, Illuminati in Belleville, Illuminati in Singapore, Illuminati in Saudi Arabia, Illuminati in Qatar, Doha how to join the Illuminati +27670236199, how to join Illuminati online, how to join the Illuminati for money, how to join the Illuminati and become rich, benefits of joining the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, how to join the Illuminati for fame, what is bad about Illuminati+27670236199 , I want to join Illuminati and become rich,I want to join the Illuminati where I sign up+27670236199 , Illuminati sign up form, how to join the Illuminati for money+27670236199 ,I want to join Illuminati right now+27670236199 , I want to join Illuminati and be rich forever, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, Illuminati sign up form, I want to join Illuminati and become rich, illuminating to join Welcome to How To Join Illuminati In South Africa +27670236199  Join Illuminati in South Africa Call Great Lucifer@+27670236199  and join. It is optional to join the most powerful society in the world Illuminati;  Do you want to change your future. Call the agent+27670236199 .You will be guided through the whole process and be able to join the occult. This secret society was found in 1776 and it was a secret  Legends of today they think it's a jock.  To join everyone can join but are you going to keep the secret? BRIEFLY this is a spiritual worship  THAT is why now people are saying it's for celebrities, top leaders and business lords because there are worshiping  Before they know about it more than 6-8 albums without becoming famous now days  It's one release. Other people they interpret it wrongly  That we sacrifices humanity which is wrong traditionally We sacrifices but not humanity. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A VIP treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $ 100,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood of riches and fame contact us +27670236199 Call or wattsup for more information +27670236199  Email: chiefelives@gmail.com
    • chiefelives
      @ {{+27788523569}} 4 JOINING OF 666 ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN UGANDA?''FOR MONEY,POWER, WEALTH AND  FAME  100%, in Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Uplazi Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch  Khayelitsha Kimberley,Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan North West Northern Cape Western Cape - Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Ugand=, Kampala, how to join Illuminati in Australia, Equatorial Guinea, Tunisia, Join Illuminati in Luxembourg, Macau,Singapore, join Illuminati in Gabon +27788523569, Join Illuminati in Brunei, Norway, Libya, Join Illuminati in Kuwait, San Marino ,Trinidad and Tobago+27788523569 , join Illuminati in Seychelles, Vincent and the Grenadines, Netherlands, Illuminati in Iceland,Durban, Illuminati in Dubai, Illuminati in Mauritius, join Illuminati Lesotho, Illuminati Members in Lesotho , Illuminati in UAE,Dubai, Antigua and Barbuda+27788523569  Join Illuminati in South Sudan, Gabon, Chad, Join Illuminati in Liberia, Guinea, Illuminati in Libya, Andorra , Join Illuminati in Sprain, France, Paris, Join Illuminati in Kosovo,Illuminati in Italy,Germany +27788523569 Illuminati in Oman +27788523569, Illuminati in Botswana , Illuminati in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, Germiston,Join Illuminati in Sweden,Finland,Join Illuminati in Norway, Poland, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Denmark +27788523569, in Sydney, Join Illuminati in Comoros, Moroni,Join Illuminati in Netherlands, Amsterdam, Join Illuminati in Switzerland, Cape Verde, Join Illuminati in Germany, Berlin, Join Illuminati in Niger, Mali, Join Illuminati in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Join Illuminati in Ukraine, Belarus, Join Illuminati in Syria, Join Illuminati in Kuwait,Baku, Osaka, Tokyo, Illuminati members in Johannesburg+27788523569, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati celebrities in south Africa, join Illuminati in Johannesburg,Join Illuminati in Mongolia, Nepal, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, Illuminati symbolism in south Africa, benefits of joining Illuminati in south Africa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati in sandton, Illuminati office in Johannesburg+27788523569, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati temple in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati church in Musgrave Durban, Illuminati jobs in Durban, Illuminati WhatsApp number, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati temple in sandton+27788523569 , how to join Illuminati in Soweto, Illuminati in Midland, Illuminati office in Johannesburg+27788523569 , Illuminati clubs, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, list of secret societies in south Africa+27788523569 , join Illuminati in Midland,African secret society Hugh masekela, Illuminati temple in cape town, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Vanderbilt park, Illuminati church in cape town, i want to join illuminati in cape town, illuminati in south africa churches, join illuminati society in cape town, illuminati signs in cape town, south African Illuminati rappers, Illuminati in Belleville, Illuminati in Singapore, Illuminati in Saudi Arabia, Illuminati in Qatar, Doha how to join the Illuminati +27788523569, how to join Illuminati online, how to join the Illuminati for money, how to join the Illuminati and become rich, benefits of joining the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, how to join the Illuminati for fame, what is bad about Illuminati+27788523569 , I want to join Illuminati and become rich,I want to join the Illuminati where I sign up+27788523569 , Illuminati sign up form, how to join the Illuminati for money+27788523569, I want to join Illuminati right now+27788523569 , I want to join Illuminati and be rich forever, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, Illuminati sign up form, I want to join Illuminati and become rich, illuminating to join, how much does it cost to join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati for money, what happens when you join the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati right now +27788523569, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, join illuminati real, how to join the illuminati music industry, how to join illuminati for wealth, how can i join illuminati society, how can i join illuminati society+27788523569 , join illuminati secret societies, how to join illuminati for wealth and fame+27788523569 ,join the Illuminati new world order, Illuminati how to join, who can join the Illuminati, who can join Illuminati, join Illuminati, Illuminati join us, why join the Illuminati, why join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati, how do you join the Illuminati+27788523569 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A VIP treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $ 100,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood of riches and fame contact us call or watsupp Agent elives on +27788523569 Email: illuminatielives@gmail.com
    • chiefelives
      Call the great one@+27 715451704’I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY in South Africa now!FOR MONEY,FAME,WEALTH AND POWER 100%, in Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Uplazi Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch  Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell’s ,Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join Illuminati in Australia, Equatorial Guinea, Tunisia,Join Illuminati in Luxembourg, Macau,Singapore, join Illuminati in Gabon +27715451704, Join Illuminati in Brunei, Norway, Libya, Join Illuminati in Kuwait, San Marino ,Trinidad and Tobago +27715451704, join Illuminati in Seychelles, Vincent and the Grenadines, Netherlands, Illuminati in Iceland,Durban, Illuminati in Dubai, Illuminati in Mauritius, join Illuminati Lesotho, Illuminati Members in Lesotho , Illuminati in UAE,Dubai, Antigua and Barbuda +27715451704 Join Illuminati in South Sudan, Gabon, Chad, Join Illuminati in Liberia, Guinea, Illuminati in Libya, Andorra , Join Illuminati in Sprain, France, Paris, Join Illuminati in Kosovo,Illuminati in Italy,Germany +27715451704 Illuminati in Oman +27715451704 , Illuminati in Botswana , Illuminati in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, Germiston,Join Illuminati in Sweden,Finland,Join Illuminati in Norway, Poland, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Denmark +27715451704 in Sydney, Join Illuminati in Comoros, Moroni,Join Illuminati in Netherlands, Amsterdam, Join Illuminati in Switzerland, Cape Verde, Join Illuminati in Germany, Berlin, Join Illuminati in Niger, Mali, Join Illuminati in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Join Illuminati in Ukraine, Belarus, Join Illuminati in Syria, Join Illuminati in Kuwait,Baku, Osaka, Tokyo, Illuminati members in Johannesburg, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati celebrities in south Africa, join Illuminati in Johannesburg,Join Illuminati in Mongolia, Nepal, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, Illuminati symbolism in south Africa, benefits of joining Illuminati in south Africa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati in sandton, Illuminati office in Johannesburg + 27715451704, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati temple in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati church in Musgrave Durban, Illuminati jobs in Durban, Illuminati WhatsApp number, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati temple in sandton + 27715451704, how to join Illuminati in Soweto, Illuminati in Midland, Illuminati office in Johannesburg +27715451704, Illuminati clubs, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, list of secret societies in south Africa + 27715451704, join Illuminati in Midland,African secret society Hugh masekela, Illuminati temple in cape town, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Vanderbilt park, Illuminati church in cape town, i want to join illuminati in cape town, illuminati in south africa churches, join illuminati society in cape town, illuminati signs in cape town, south African Illuminati rappers, Illuminati in Belleville, Illuminati in Singapore, Illuminati in Saudi Arabia, Illuminati in Qatar, Doha how to join the Illuminati + 27715451704, how to join Illuminati online, how to join the Illuminati for money, how to join the Illuminati and become rich, benefits of joining the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, how to join the Illuminati for fame, what is bad about Illuminati +27715451704, I want to join Illuminati and become rich,I want to join the Illuminati where I sign up + 27715451704, Illuminati sign up form, how to join the Illuminati for money + 27715451704, I want to join Illuminati right now +27715451704, I want to join Illuminati and be rich forever, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, Illuminati sign up form, I want to join Illuminati and become rich, illuminating to join, how much does it cost to join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati for money, what happens when you join the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati right now + 27715451704, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, join illuminati real, how to join the illuminati music industry, how to join illuminati for wealth, how can i join illuminati society, how can i join illuminati society +27715451704, join illuminati secret societies, how to join illuminati for wealth and fame +27715451704,join the Illuminati new world order, Illuminati how to join, who can join the Illuminati, who can join Illuminati, join Illuminati, Illuminati join us, why join the Illuminati, why join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati, how do you join the Illuminati. +27715451704 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A VIP treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $ 100,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood of riches and fame contact us call or watsupp Agent elives on +27715451704 Email: illuminatielives@gmail.com
    • MICHEAL WATSON
      Are you depressed, suffering from cancer, glaucoma,  headache, insomnia, joint pains, multiply sclerosis, muscle crams, nausea etc and need the best strains of medical buds, carts, wax, shatter, hash, vape pen and edibles to help ease your pain ??  We provide top quality of these products at very affordable prices. Your satisfaction and healthiness is our top priority. MENU FOR BUDS Sour diesel Blue dream Ak47 Og kush Khalifa Kush Aphghani kush Moonrocks Granddaddy purple White rhino Lemon haze Hawaii skunk Black berry of Ghost train Purple Haze Power kush Green crack Northern lights MENU FOR CARTS Moonrock carts Mario carts Cali carts Runtz Exotic Lion breath Roves Tkc Stizzy We also have top quality cannabis products like Wax Hash CBD Oil Vape Pen Edibles CONTACT ..... WhatsApp....https://wa.me/14154846196 Tell, Message: +1 (415) 484-6196 Email:watsonmuld@gmail.com Website: https: https://420budmall.com/
    • MICHEAL WATSON
      Are you depressed, suffering from cancer, glaucoma,  headache, insomnia, joint pains, multiply sclerosis, muscle crams, nausea etc and need the best strains of medical buds, carts, wax, shatter, hash, vape pen and edibles to help ease your pain ??  We provide top quality of these products at very affordable prices. Your satisfaction and healthiness is our top priority. MENU FOR BUDS Sour diesel Blue dream Ak47 Og kush Khalifa Kush Aphghani kush Moonrocks Granddaddy purple White rhino Lemon haze Hawaii skunk Black berry of Ghost train Purple Haze Power kush Green crack Northern lights MENU FOR CARTS Moonrock carts Mario carts Cali carts Runtz Exotic Lion breath Roves Tkc Stizzy We also have top quality cannabis products like Wax Hash CBD Oil Vape Pen Edibles CONTACT ..... WhatsApp....https://wa.me/14154846196 Tell, Message: +1 (415) 484-6196 Email:watsonmuld@gmail.com Website: https: https://420budmall.com/
    • MICHEAL WATSON
    • MICHEAL WATSON
      Are you depressed, suffering from cancer, glaucoma,  headache, insomnia, joint pains, multiply sclerosis, muscle crams, nausea etc and need the best strains of medical buds, carts, wax, shatter, hash, vape pen and edibles to help ease your pain ??  We provide top quality of these products at very affordable prices. Your satisfaction and healthiness is our top priority. MENU FOR BUDS Sour diesel Blue dream Ak47 Og kush Khalifa Kush Aphghani kush Moonrocks Granddaddy purple White rhino Lemon haze Hawaii skunk Black berry of Ghost train Purple Haze Power kush Green crack Northern lights MENU FOR CARTS Moonrock carts Mario carts Cali carts Runtz Exotic Lion breath Roves Tkc Stizzy We also have top quality cannabis produsta like Wax Hash CBD Oil Vape Pen Edibles CONTACT ..... WhatsApp....https://wa.me/14154846196 Tell, Message: +1 (415) 484-6196 Email:watsonmuld@gmail.com Website: https: https://420budmall.com/
  • Topics