Miss Grass: High Horoscopes: June’s Wild Retrograde Ride

Tokeativity

Is it just me, or is 2020 going by hyper fast? This global change we’re undergoing munched off the first half of the year like an edible cookie! While many of us are locking in and settling into the next six months of our lives after the summer solstice on June 21, the cosmos are moving about wildly, living out the #HotGirlSummer we thought we would.

We enter this month with Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in retrograde—and by the end of the month, Neptune and Mercury are added to that list! Mercury begins its backward run through the sky on June 17 in Cancer, prioritizing our healing, emotional intelligence, and nurturing capacity. June 21 brings a significant solar eclipse, right before that Neptune retrograde medicine on June 22. The cosmos is asking for us to dream bigger, while not deluding ourselves.

Even in the midst of a topsy-turvy astrological season and a world of change, remember to stand in the center of it all with a clear head. That’s the only way to get the full panoramic vision of what’s going on.

Aries woman illustrationARIES

Aries, you’ve always been an expert at negotiating a win after a random change in fortune. We have some energy showing up this month that could allow for an unexpected twist in fate; how favorable or unfavorable it is depends on your ability to deeply trust the cosmos. This is really the best time to zen out; don’t force anything to happen and look closely to the cosmos for communication about when to make a move. Some much needed reconciliation with friends or past partners is in the air, too.

Plant Ally: Panama Red—for an open psychic mind and a relaxed high.
Mercury Rx Mantra: Everything happens for a reason!

Taurus woman illustrationTAURUS

How is it that in the middle of everything going on with the world, finances and resources just happen to find the nearest Taurus to attract? This month, you’ll want to use your entrepreneurial brain to figure out how to allow more abundance into your life. This requires an innovative, non-traditional approach that is all your own. Hold off on collaborations and approach this as a leader. Find your personal genius this month, Taurus. It makes us all richer.

Plant Ally: Durban Poison—it’ll promote creativity and innovation!
Mercury Rx Mantra: I don’t make money, I AM money!

Gemini woman illustrationGEMINI

Hey there, Gemini! You are (or are about to be) officially one year older and one year wiser! This month is all about using your maturity wisely, and not allowing yourself to fall into old relationship patterns that have slipped you up before. Make sure to stand clear of old toxic partners and friends bedazzling their way into your life again (6 feet away, please). Stand firm in your reserve; life has been and will always be sweeter without the stresses of folks who truly can’t see you for who you are. Keep life fresh.

Plant Ally: OG Kush—a well-loved varietal for a well-loved Goddess.
Mercury Rx Mantra: I can manifest true, open-hearted love.

Cancer woman illustrationCANCER

Happy Birthday, Cancer! While we need you to enjoy the fullness of the birthday month that is yours to celebrate, lovely Mercury goes retrograde in your sign, which may make this one of the more…interesting Cancer seasons to date. If you find yourself in confusion, in seemingly perpetual disputes with friends or lovers, remember to breathe deep and relax. There’s nothing that taking some space, and properly crafting words can’t fix. First feel, then think, then speak, in that order.

Plant Ally: Lavender—to relax the mind, body, and soul.
Mercury Rx Mantra: My thoughts, words, and feelings bring crystalline clarity.

Leo woman illustrationLEO

Who are you when you look in the mirror, Leo? Yes, “sexy beast of nature” may be true, but this month is asking you to take that question a little deeper. We’re moving into an era of help and assistance for you, and Mercury retrograde comes along to remind you to let others hold some of that space. Let yourself be helped, advised, and guided by people who love and trust you. They can give you insight about yourself that you can’t see on your own.

Plant Ally: Gelato—the perfect varietal to share.
Mercury Rx Mantra: The people I love are mirrors of my greatness.

Virgo woman illustrationVIRGO

As a child of Mercury, you’re going to want to keep this month’s retrograde in mind, Virgo. It’s going to be super helpful to take another look at your long-term goals and the people you look toward to help you get there. Can you rework or specify those goals? There’s a bit of confusion happening in your people circle, so watch out for group collaborations that don’t have an accountability system in place. You don’t want to find yourself up a creek, and the only one paddling.

Plant Ally: Skunk No 1—because you’re number one!
Mercury Rx Mantra: I attract like-minded people who I work well with.

Libra woman illustrationLIBRA

We apologize for the inconvenience, Libra . . . everyone’s travel plans have been thwarted for the next month (at least)! Spending so much extra time alone (or in extra-close quarters) with people may have you evaluating just how much you love (or don’t love) the people in your life. This month is about working out those differences. Remember that quarrels and disputes are normal, and can be worked through. Although we all need alone time, communication and community are the truly essential things.

Plant Ally: Laughing Buddha—for a burst of joy to keep your spirits up
Mercury Rx Mantra: To every conflict, there is a beneficial solution!

Scorpio woman illustrationSCORPIO

There’s been some sort of psychological victory that you’ve made, and whether you realize it or not, you’ve been doing an amazing job. Personal revolution and evolution are worth being celebrated and respected! Pat yourself on the back for dealing with those deeper-level traumas and clearing out the internal weeds over the last few months, because what you’re doing is working. There’s always more to be done, but use this month to celebrate where you are.

Plant Ally: Jillybean—a strain to help get your personal celebration going!
Mercury Rx Mantra: I’ve always had the power to rise up and overcome!

Sagittarius woman illustrationSAGITTARIUS

You hear that crispy, crackling sound, Sag? That’s the sound of the walls surrounding your heart tumbling down this month. We know you have badass tendencies, but we also know that in order to be the whimsical wanderer you are, a softened, open heart is the only way that you can thrive. Remember to let others in this month. Your life and journey are significantly improved when you can be honest and vulnerable enough to let another see your flaws and all. It’s one of the greatest gifts to give and receive.

Plant Ally: Northern Lights—Because nobody can resist the softening effect of this warming strain
Mercury Rx Mantra: I am strong enough to be vulnerable.

Capricorn woman illustrationCAPRICORN

Are you ready for a wild card, Capricorn? Your house of work, occupation, and routine is undergoing a shift in one way or another this month, so you’ll want to be tapped into its energy. Make sure you don’t let this Mercury retrograde take you off center! Cross your T’s and make sure you double check all of your communications this month. Stay in control of your routines and to-dos by making lists and checking them twice.

Plant Ally: Headband—to keep your brain nice and sharp.
Mercury Rx Mantra: Being detail oriented makes my life a breeze!

Aquarius woman illustrationAQUARIUS

This Mercury and Venus retrograde period has brought us to an interesting point in the Aquarius story. Right now, you’re figuring out how to navigate what you want from your personal relationships, against the background of a larger, more pressing set of goals. It’s always okay to let yourself have fun with your partner or potentials, and in fact you should. However, don’t let the ebbs and flows take away from the energy of stabilizing yourself for the long term.

Plant Ally: Super Silver haze—A favorite sativa for keeping focused.
Mercury Rx Mantra: Accomplishing my goals lays the foundation for good relationships.

Pisces woman illustrationPISCES

Pisces, on a scale from 1-10, how good are you at releasing the unnecessary feelings of the past? Well, if you’re not too good, prepare for the upcoming crucible that seeks to make you an expert. There may be traumas from your childhood, people close to you, or situations that have become necessary to let go. This month will remind you how important it is to be well trained in the art of letting things fall by the wayside. Grief is inevitable, but not insurmountable. We’re here for you.

Plant Ally: Purple Urkel—to help relax, release, and just “be”.
Mercury Rx Mantra: With every deep exhale, the old me is let go.

The post High Horoscopes: June’s Wild Retrograde Ride appeared first on Miss Grass.

View the live link on MissGrass.com