The Mary Jane Experience

Looking For Canna Products For Online Store!

The Mary Jane Experience
Hey Ladies! We just launched our online marketplace and are looking to source more cannabis-related products. Anything from quality CBD, smoking accessories, cannabis fashion, and more. Trying to stick to as many small women-owned businesses possible, if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

• Love 1
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
10 hours ago, The Mary Jane Experience said:
Hey Ladies! We just launched our online marketplace and are looking to source more cannabis-related products. Anything from quality CBD, smoking accessories, cannabis fashion, and more. Trying to stick to as many small women-owned businesses possible, if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

We'll share this around!

Teaghan Marconi

Hey Lisa,

Have a local friend from High School that has a cannabis company, Grizzy Herb.  He is a male so I understand if you don't want to lead with this kind of stuff.  Just thought could be an opportunity to grow the marketplace, thanks for your time!

Cheers,

Teaghan 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Lisa

@The Mary Jane Experience Here are a few products we'd recommend:

Stonedware Company

My Bud Vase

ZV Botanicals for CBD Tinctures

Do do have leggings, but they are currently one off prints so we don't do bulk yet.

We're going to have something fun soon... will share when that happens!

• Love 1

Emily Gogol

Hello!

Would love to be included in your marketplace. We provide USDA organic hemp seedlings to folks across the U.S. I am the CEO an co-founder, if the helps, and am a woman ; )

Check out our retail website, http://growitfromhome.com/   and our IG here: http://instagram.com/growitfromhome/

Please give me a call at 541.937.5237 and we can come up with a fun promotion for your store!

• Love 2

Lisa

@The Mary Jane Experience we just posted about this in our newsletter. Hope you get some more folks! We'd love to stay in touch about some things we are working on. It's gonna be so fun!

Jill Cohen

Hi Lisa,

please consider TribeTokes for mary jane marketplace online store. It's a new brand that i am representing.

TribeTokes creates Luxury CBD vape oils, skincare and wellness products for the next generation cannabis consumer - who respects plant science, consumes mindfully and expects top quality products from trusted brands. We are dedicated to elevating the acceptance & aesthetics of the industry and celebrating its thriving community.

https://www.tribetokes.com/jill   20% off: JILL20     @TheCannaBossLady 

Hope it works out. thank you, jill

TribeBeauty Bundle image.jpg

• Love 1

Misty  Poehnelt

Hello Ladies, 

Black River Hemp Co .- Women Owned - with over 30 years in Holistic health we specialize in Solventles Rosin CBDA & CBD products for Optimum Health & Wellness. Our fields have been chemical free for over a decade and Certified Organic. 

Mistylee@blackriverhemp.com

Misty: #715-560-1236

BRHC Products 2020.jpg

• Love 2

The Mary Jane Experience

Awesome! Thank you all so much for sharing.

• Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
On 5/28/2020 at 10:46 AM, Emily Gogol said:

Hello!

Would love to be included in your marketplace. We provide USDA organic hemp seedlings to folks across the U.S. I am the CEO an co-founder, if the helps, and am a woman ; )

Check out our retail website, http://growitfromhome.com/   and our IG here: http://instagram.com/growitfromhome/

Please give me a call at 541.937.5237 and we can come up with a fun promotion for your store!

You should know @Beth #HempHuntress she is a HEMP QUEEN!

ladyjade

Hi there! 

Congrats on your new store!! Would LOVe to get you stocked on our CBD and CBG Lady Jays! Please contact me for wholesale info :)

jade@ladiesofparadise.com 

xo Jade 

• Fuck Yeah 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Featured Posts

• Valarie Sakota
      North Portland “Industrial Row” Artist Studio / Maker Space for Rent   3000 sq/ft finished warehouse co-working space with 160 sq/ft private studio space for rent. Tons of natural light. Spacious and perfect for social distancing independent work. Has garage door for large shipments and dedicated free parking. Two private studio spaces available for rent. Checkout more about the space: www.tillamookstation.com Rental includes 24/7 access*, shared kitchen, shared conference room, shared storage space, shower, designated retail zone, utilities, and option to use larger space for events.    This is an inclusive space–BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ are encouraged to inquire. Looking for studio mates that are respectful, communal, and friendly.    $1000/month  Available July 1. Lease terms negotiable.  Touring the space this week - Please contact valarie@barbarishop.com with inquiries!   *24/7 access must accommodate occasional private events in the space, which will be noted on a shared calendar.    This space is also available for private event rentals with sliding scale rates for BIPOC, pending COVID-19 phased opening schedule.  Inquire with email above.   
  • Upcoming Events

• Valarie Sakota
      North Portland “Industrial Row” Artist Studio / Maker Space for Rent   3000 sq/ft finished warehouse co-working space with 160 sq/ft private studio space for rent. Tons of natural light. Spacious and perfect for social distancing independent work. Has garage door for large shipments and dedicated free parking. Two private studio spaces available for rent. Checkout more about the space: www.tillamookstation.com Rental includes 24/7 access*, shared kitchen, shared conference room, shared storage space, shower, designated retail zone, utilities, and option to use larger space for events.    This is an inclusive space–BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ are encouraged to inquire. Looking for studio mates that are respectful, communal, and friendly.    $1000/month  Available July 1. Lease terms negotiable.  Touring the space this week - Please contact valarie@barbarishop.com with inquiries!   *24/7 access must accommodate occasional private events in the space, which will be noted on a shared calendar.    This space is also available for private event rentals with sliding scale rates for BIPOC, pending COVID-19 phased opening schedule.  Inquire with email above.   
    • Jon99
      I totally agree with you
    • Jon99
    • Jon99
      Hello, friends. For a very long time I tried to cook with the use of cannabis, but nothing worked for me. I also prefer to have cannabis drinks.. I found a great place where I can reserach trusted manufacturers of cannabis beverages. It is very convenient to use. If you are interested, visit highlii.com .
    • Alex55
      Select Oil makes a CBD Tincture that is 999mg CBD and we carry it at Nectar for $60. There’s also multiple flavors. It’s the best for the price right now and it isn’t awful tasting which is a nice perk. 
    • Alex55
      Very good idea, thank you.
    • Alex55
      Good idea !!! 😀
    • Best Marijuana Guide
      Insomnia, stress, inflammation, and anxiety are some of the common physical and mental health concerns that need to get dealt with, right away, to secure a healthy life. Conventional medicines can prove useful to some limits, but going unconventional with the medication can serve greater benefits over time. Log in to one single place -- Best Marijuana Guide, and find a plethora of CBD oils and tinctures sold by best reviewed online dispensaries. The medicinal marijuana products sold by these highly ranked suppliers are quite affordable and serves as the best alternative to most of your health concerns.  
    • ladyjade
      Hi there!  Congrats on your new store!! Would LOVe to get you stocked on our CBD and CBG Lady Jays! Please contact me for wholesale info jade@ladiesofparadise.com    xo Jade 
    • Lisa
      You should know @Beth #HempHuntress she is a HEMP QUEEN!
  • Topics