Jump to content
Lisa

Barter & Trade

Recommended Posts

Lisa
14 hours ago, savinamonet said:

Yahoo! With everything you ladies got going on, I totally understand why you may need to delegate some tasks (: I'll be here for you guys when you need me!

YES! We will email you about this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skittlez

I'm a hair-stylist and makeup artist who is willing to offer services for trade.  Let's collaborate and figure something out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katy Kronik

I could use help on the 21st and regularly. I ram the Chapter Leader foir the 420 Nurses Oregon and we could use someone foir photoshoots and events. Have several events coming up. I make bathbombs, soaking salts and scrubs, and wax melts and terpene infused candies. I am a networking Queen, so let me know what services I could provide. 

  • Love 2
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
11 hours ago, Katy Kronik said:

I could use help on the 21st and regularly. I ram the Chapter Leader foir the 420 Nurses Oregon and we could use someone foir photoshoots and events. Have several events coming up. I make bathbombs, soaking salts and scrubs, and wax melts and terpene infused candies. I am a networking Queen, so let me know what services I could provide. 

What is 420 Nurses Oregon?! Seriously need to know more about this! @Samantha

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
momgetshigh

I want to know more about 420 nurses too!

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samantha
On 4/15/2018 at 11:44 AM, Katy Kronik said:

I could use help on the 21st and regularly. I ram the Chapter Leader foir the 420 Nurses Oregon and we could use someone foir photoshoots and events. Have several events coming up. I make bathbombs, soaking salts and scrubs, and wax melts and terpene infused candies. I am a networking Queen, so let me know what services I could provide. 

WHAAAAATTTTTTTTT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samantha
On 4/13/2018 at 11:33 AM, Stacey Sarenity said:

Happy Friday the 13th! 
I'm so happy I stumbled across this awesome resource for bartering and trade opportunities! It's truly one of my most favorite ways of conducting business.

I would love to offer my social media strategy services to anyone who hasn't found the time to even THINK about jumping into the crazy world of social media. Having a month of curated and auto-scheduled content is such a huge help in getting that foundation of consistency going on your Facebook business page. 

My goal is to work with emerging cannabis companies (bonus if they are women-owned) that want their social media presence to reflect their passion for education and show their commitment to the cause of destigmatization of cannabis. 

Feel free to reach out if you need any support! (I'd love to work with a couple of you ladies this month so you are all set up and ready to kick ass in May!)

Stacey 

Green Leaf Social

Instagram

WE NEED YOU TOOO!!!! @Lisa !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katy Kronik
On 4/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, Lisa said:

What is 420 Nurses Oregon?! Seriously need to know more about this! @Samantha

Promotional models in the cannabis industry. And a clothing line, you can participate in all different levels, but only Interns go to paid shoots and print. There is an affiliate program also, but we are just beginning. Saturday is our first event. 

IMG_20180327_155536_580.jpg

  • Love 3
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savinamonet
On 4/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, Katy Kronik said:

Promotional models in the cannabis industry. And a clothing line, you can participate in all different levels, but only Interns go to paid shoots and print. There is an affiliate program also, but we are just beginning. Saturday is our first event. 

Oh hey, I think I saw something about this at the last Seattle Hempfest. This is awesome!!

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×