Lisa

Barter & Trade

Lisa
14 hours ago, savinamonet said:

Yahoo! With everything you ladies got going on, I totally understand why you may need to delegate some tasks (: I'll be here for you guys when you need me!

YES! We will email you about this!

Skittlez

I'm a hair-stylist and makeup artist who is willing to offer services for trade.  Let's collaborate and figure something out.

• Like 3

Katy Kronik

I could use help on the 21st and regularly. I ram the Chapter Leader foir the 420 Nurses Oregon and we could use someone foir photoshoots and events. Have several events coming up. I make bathbombs, soaking salts and scrubs, and wax melts and terpene infused candies. I am a networking Queen, so let me know what services I could provide. 

• Love 2
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
11 hours ago, Katy Kronik said:

I could use help on the 21st and regularly. I ram the Chapter Leader foir the 420 Nurses Oregon and we could use someone foir photoshoots and events. Have several events coming up. I make bathbombs, soaking salts and scrubs, and wax melts and terpene infused candies. I am a networking Queen, so let me know what services I could provide. 

What is 420 Nurses Oregon?! Seriously need to know more about this! @Samantha

• Love 1

momgetshigh

I want to know more about 420 nurses too!

• Love 1

Samantha
On 4/15/2018 at 11:44 AM, Katy Kronik said:

WHAAAAATTTTTTTTT

Samantha
On 4/13/2018 at 11:33 AM, Stacey Sarenity said:

Happy Friday the 13th! 
I'm so happy I stumbled across this awesome resource for bartering and trade opportunities! It's truly one of my most favorite ways of conducting business.

I would love to offer my social media strategy services to anyone who hasn't found the time to even THINK about jumping into the crazy world of social media. Having a month of curated and auto-scheduled content is such a huge help in getting that foundation of consistency going on your Facebook business page. 

My goal is to work with emerging cannabis companies (bonus if they are women-owned) that want their social media presence to reflect their passion for education and show their commitment to the cause of destigmatization of cannabis. 

Feel free to reach out if you need any support! (I'd love to work with a couple of you ladies this month so you are all set up and ready to kick ass in May!)

Stacey 

Green Leaf Social

Instagram

WE NEED YOU TOOO!!!! @Lisa !!!!

Katy Kronik
On 4/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, Lisa said:

What is 420 Nurses Oregon?! Seriously need to know more about this! @Samantha

Promotional models in the cannabis industry. And a clothing line, you can participate in all different levels, but only Interns go to paid shoots and print. There is an affiliate program also, but we are just beginning. Saturday is our first event. 

IMG_20180327_155536_580.jpg

• Love 3
  • Fuck Yeah 1

savinamonet
On 4/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, Katy Kronik said:

Promotional models in the cannabis industry. And a clothing line, you can participate in all different levels, but only Interns go to paid shoots and print. There is an affiliate program also, but we are just beginning. Saturday is our first event. 

Oh hey, I think I saw something about this at the last Seattle Hempfest. This is awesome!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

CynoNym

This is less of a barter and more of a connection -- I know a freelance writer/journalist who's looking for "#metoo" stories within the cannabis industry -- would anyone be interested in sharing their experiences working in cannabis? I've worked with this writer before and she's great, and this seems like the kind of important stuff ladies here may be interested in. Stories can be anonymous if you want. Message me if you're interested and I can connect you via email.

Stay high lovelies!

Cyn

• Love 1

Lisa
Just now, CynoNym said:

This is less of a barter and more of a connection -- I know a freelance writer/journalist who's looking for "#metoo" stories within the cannabis industry -- would anyone be interested in sharing their experiences working in cannabis? I've worked with this writer before and she's great, and this seems like the kind of important stuff ladies here may be interested in. Stories can be anonymous if you want. Message me if you're interested and I can connect you via email.

Stay high lovelies!

Cyn

yes I am interested! I was just prepping a workshop I'm about to do and checking the site - saw this - can you email or PM me the details? I'll be back next week - TUES. xo

• Like 1

momgetshigh

@CynoNym Good idea. I bet you're going to get a lot of responses.

TropicalKitty
On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, Vero. said:

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

I need to know where your food truck is!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Featured Posts

• Viola Extracts
      Overview: Part Time (20-30hrs/week) $15 per hour Monday - Saturday operations (Sundays rarely) Start between December 27 - January 4 Primary Job Responsibilities: Serve as a key conduit of the sales and marketing team for Viola. Represent the cannabis brand at scheduled pop-up events, trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events.  Educate consumers on Viola’s products, be a key knowledge point, answer questions regarding product. Be aware of competitors and the market. Be the Viola expert for store managers and budtenders, building relationships and a true knowledge base about Viola products and brand. Aid the Brand Manager by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales. Review and make adjustments to Viola in-store product and displays. Push the brand mission, and educate consumers and retailers about the brand. Drive sales at local events and retail locations. Follow up after each demonstration, providing reports and feedback to the Brand Manager. Continually strive to improve industry and knowledge. Assist Brand Manager in all areas of Product Quality Control and management of product inventory. Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age MUST HAVE VALID OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed Willing to work a flexible schedule Knowledge in Word, Excel, Microsoft Suite Lift 50lbs Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation High School Diploma or GED diploma Extensive knowledge on Cannabis and experience in Retail If interested in the position, please send a Resume and a relevant Cover Letter to claire@violaextracts.com
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics