Lisa

Barter & Trade

Lisa

Got something you're looking for? A service to exchange? Post about it here.

WokeBae

Very neat idea, kudos for implementing this concept of Bartering and Trading, in this community space! 

I would love to offer consultation services for any horticultural needs: I can help set up your garden space, troubleshoot, help with planning, activation, implementation, etc. 

We all have such powerful and important skills we can share with one another, I'm very excited for this feature! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
On 2/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, Enlightenment.farms said:

Very neat idea, kudos for implementing this concept of Bartering and Trading, in this community space! 

I would love to offer consultation services for any horticultural needs: I can help set up your garden space, troubleshoot, help with planning, activation, implementation, etc. 

We all have such powerful and important skills we can share with one another, I'm very excited for this feature! 

Yeay! I'm excited about this, too. So much potential here.

I think you would be huge help to many women and also in the Tokeativity Gardeners Club - https://tokeativity.com/connect/forums/forum/76-tokeativity-gardeners-club/ - this is where women will gather to discuss all things grow!

• Love 1

SarahSackett

I love this!

I'm available to do small scale HR Consulting for businesses in need.  I'd also be happy to do job coaching and resume work for individuals.  I'm open to product trades or skill trades in return.  <3

• Love 2

Lisa
16 minutes ago, SarahSackett said:

I love this!

I'm available to do small scale HR Consulting for businesses in need.  I'd also be happy to do job coaching and resume work for individuals.  I'm open to product trades or skill trades in return.  <3

That is awesome and good to know!

Ashley

I'm looking for 2 LMT's who would be interested in participating in a wellness event (yoga cannabis consumption, NO SMOKING) April 19th from 4-6pm for trade of amazing, local, Hemp CBD oil. Please PM me :)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Paula

I am open for trade of services or products. I am a license Esthetician, I do eyelash enhancements services and eyebrows maintenance in SE Portland.

• Love 2

CynoNym

Hey lovelies! 

I'm starting a stoner babe subscription box service (url coming soon) and would love for any local/women-owned brands/companies to be featured -- if anyone has promo materials, coupons, product donations or giveaway ideas they'd like included please hit me up! 

Eventually I want to set up wholesale accounts but we're not even close to there yet :/  Also, for now it's all cbd and nationally legal products, though eventually I'd like to get my handler's certification and do a specifically local and cannabis-focused box too.

Message me or email me any time :x

• Love 8
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Lisa
1 minute ago, CynoNym said:

Hey lovelies! 

I'm starting a stoner babe subscription box service (url coming soon) and would love for any local/women-owned brands/companies to be featured -- if anyone has promo materials, coupons, product donations or giveaway ideas they'd like included please hit me up! 

Eventually I want to set up wholesale accounts but we're not even close to there yet :/  Also, for now it's all cbd and nationally legal products, though eventually I'd like to get my handler's certification and do a specifically local and cannabis-focused box too.

Yes! We are interested in this - can you email us about this to further discuss? heygirl@tokeativity.com will go to both Sam and I.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

DustiArab

I'm a brand strategist + marketer. Check my work out here -> thereinvention.co/funnel-cake-fix

I'm open to trading consulting or possibly even some content creation (website, copy, social media, etc.) for the following:

- Consulting from someone who has succssfully setup an edibles business utilizing a shared cannabis kitchen

- Guidance with OLCC processes for both retail and processing licenses

- Consulting with someone who runs cannabis dinners

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Vero.
On 3/20/2018 at 9:48 PM, Paula said:

I am open for trade of services or products. I am a license Esthetician, I do eyelash enhancements services and eyebrows maintenance in SE Portland.

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

• Love 5

Paula
On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, Vero. said:

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

Hey, omg yes! Sos venezolana? How can I get in touch with you? Lets talk and figure something out 

• Love 1

Vero.
18 hours ago, Paula said:

Hey, omg yes! Sos venezolana? How can I get in touch with you? Lets talk and figure something out 

Yes, I'm Venezuelan :)

My email veronica.gutierrez.rod@gmail.com

Hope to meet you soon.

Vero. 

• Love 1

CynoNym
On 3/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, Lisa said:

Yes! We are interested in this - can you email us about this to further discuss? heygirl@tokeativity.com will go to both Sam and I.

Will totally do!

• Love 1

CynoNym

On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, Vero. said:

Hi!

Um... xD I can hook you up with a graphic designer (my partner) who would totally trade design work for food!

• Love 2

Vero.

Hi!!

That sounds great. 

:)

• Like 1

Vero.
On 3/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, Lisa said:

Could you please send me more information to info@laarepapdx.com 

Thanks!

Veronica

• Love 1

Lisa
1 hour ago, Vero. said:

Could you please send me more information to info@laarepapdx.com 

Thanks!

Veronica

@CynoNym I think @Vero. wants to be on your list!

Mandy
On 3/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, CynoNym said:

Hey lovelies! 

This is a fantastic idea!

• Love 4

Terri Nopp

Hello - I have a cannabis home party business www.happyparties.com and we have a bunch of products for sale or trade.  We are also always looking for consultants to conduct parties.  

I'm also a PR professional and can help with media consulting and strategy, including social media.  

• Love 6
  • Like 1

savinamonet
On 3/22/2018 at 4:23 PM, DustiArab said:

I'm a brand strategist + marketer. Check my work out here -> thereinvention.co/funnel-cake-fix

I'm open to trading consulting or possibly even some content creation (website, copy, social media, etc.) for the following:

- Consulting from someone who has succssfully setup an edibles business utilizing a shared cannabis kitchen

- Guidance with OLCC processes for both retail and processing licenses

- Consulting with someone who runs cannabis dinners

I absolutely love the copy on your website, it's hilarious and engaging!

• Love 2

savinamonet

Hello all! I finally have some free time between projects and would love to trade services or products for graphic design work, social media content creation, or an in-depth website audit.

Feel free to check my portfolio at: hellomonet.com or @savinamonet

• Love 5
  • Thank You 1

Lisa
4 hours ago, savinamonet said:

Hello all! I finally have some free time between projects and would love to trade services or products for graphic design work, social media content creation, or an in-depth website audit.

Feel free to check my portfolio at: hellomonet.com or @savinamonet

We are going to be looking for someone to help with keeping up with event posts and social media soon. We'd love to discuss trade opportunities with you!

• Love 1

Stacey Sarenity

Happy Friday the 13th! 
I'm so happy I stumbled across this awesome resource for bartering and trade opportunities! It's truly one of my most favorite ways of conducting business.

I would love to offer my social media strategy services to anyone who hasn't found the time to even THINK about jumping into the crazy world of social media. Having a month of curated and auto-scheduled content is such a huge help in getting that foundation of consistency going on your Facebook business page. 

My goal is to work with emerging cannabis companies (bonus if they are women-owned) that want their social media presence to reflect their passion for education and show their commitment to the cause of destigmatization of cannabis. 

Feel free to reach out if you need any support! (I'd love to work with a couple of you ladies this month so you are all set up and ready to kick ass in May!)

Stacey 

Green Leaf Social

Instagram

• Love 3

savinamonet
On 4/10/2018 at 3:45 PM, Lisa said:

We are going to be looking for someone to help with keeping up with event posts and social media soon. We'd love to discuss trade opportunities with you!

Yahoo! With everything you ladies got going on, I totally understand why you may need to delegate some tasks (: I'll be here for you guys when you need me!

• Love 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Featured Posts

• Viola Extracts
      Overview: Part Time (20-30hrs/week) $15 per hour Monday - Saturday operations (Sundays rarely) Start between December 27 - January 4 Primary Job Responsibilities: Serve as a key conduit of the sales and marketing team for Viola. Represent the cannabis brand at scheduled pop-up events, trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events.  Educate consumers on Viola’s products, be a key knowledge point, answer questions regarding product. Be aware of competitors and the market. Be the Viola expert for store managers and budtenders, building relationships and a true knowledge base about Viola products and brand. Aid the Brand Manager by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales. Review and make adjustments to Viola in-store product and displays. Push the brand mission, and educate consumers and retailers about the brand. Drive sales at local events and retail locations. Follow up after each demonstration, providing reports and feedback to the Brand Manager. Continually strive to improve industry and knowledge. Assist Brand Manager in all areas of Product Quality Control and management of product inventory. Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age MUST HAVE VALID OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed Willing to work a flexible schedule Knowledge in Word, Excel, Microsoft Suite Lift 50lbs Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation High School Diploma or GED diploma Extensive knowledge on Cannabis and experience in Retail If interested in the position, please send a Resume and a relevant Cover Letter to claire@violaextracts.com
  • Upcoming Events

• Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.  My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally...  I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources.  (804)214-6793 Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck! Truly, iLLz
    • Atheleas
      Yes, Oregon is the focus at present.
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      Understood... I will certainly inquire and circle back. ☝🏾
    • Lisa
      @Atheleas is in Oregon - that's where you're looking, right?
    • Illuzionz O’Grandeur
      What state  are you in need of services Love?
    • Atheleas
      Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?  
    • Atheleas
      Had a good experience with a local vendor, supplier or service provider? Found a useful resource you'd like to share? Post them here!  
  • Topics