Jump to content
Lisa

Barter & Trade

Recommended Posts

Lisa

Got something you're looking for? A service to exchange? Post about it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WokeBae

Very neat idea, kudos for implementing this concept of Bartering and Trading, in this community space! 

I would love to offer consultation services for any horticultural needs: I can help set up your garden space, troubleshoot, help with planning, activation, implementation, etc. 

We all have such powerful and important skills we can share with one another, I'm very excited for this feature! 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
On 2/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, Enlightenment.farms said:

Very neat idea, kudos for implementing this concept of Bartering and Trading, in this community space! 

I would love to offer consultation services for any horticultural needs: I can help set up your garden space, troubleshoot, help with planning, activation, implementation, etc. 

We all have such powerful and important skills we can share with one another, I'm very excited for this feature! 

Yeay! I'm excited about this, too. So much potential here.

I think you would be huge help to many women and also in the Tokeativity Gardeners Club - https://tokeativity.com/connect/forums/forum/76-tokeativity-gardeners-club/ - this is where women will gather to discuss all things grow!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SarahSackett

I love this!

I'm available to do small scale HR Consulting for businesses in need.  I'd also be happy to do job coaching and resume work for individuals.  I'm open to product trades or skill trades in return.  <3

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
16 minutes ago, SarahSackett said:

I love this!

I'm available to do small scale HR Consulting for businesses in need.  I'd also be happy to do job coaching and resume work for individuals.  I'm open to product trades or skill trades in return.  <3

That is awesome and good to know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ashley

I'm looking for 2 LMT's who would be interested in participating in a wellness event (yoga cannabis consumption, NO SMOKING) April 19th from 4-6pm for trade of amazing, local, Hemp CBD oil. Please PM me :)

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paula

I am open for trade of services or products. I am a license Esthetician, I do eyelash enhancements services and eyebrows maintenance in SE Portland.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CynoNym

Hey lovelies! 

I'm starting a stoner babe subscription box service (url coming soon) and would love for any local/women-owned brands/companies to be featured -- if anyone has promo materials, coupons, product donations or giveaway ideas they'd like included please hit me up! 

Eventually I want to set up wholesale accounts but we're not even close to there yet :/  Also, for now it's all cbd and nationally legal products, though eventually I'd like to get my handler's certification and do a specifically local and cannabis-focused box too.

Message me or email me any time :x

  • Love 8
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
1 minute ago, CynoNym said:

Hey lovelies! 

I'm starting a stoner babe subscription box service (url coming soon) and would love for any local/women-owned brands/companies to be featured -- if anyone has promo materials, coupons, product donations or giveaway ideas they'd like included please hit me up! 

Eventually I want to set up wholesale accounts but we're not even close to there yet :/  Also, for now it's all cbd and nationally legal products, though eventually I'd like to get my handler's certification and do a specifically local and cannabis-focused box too.

Message me or email me any time :x

Yes! We are interested in this - can you email us about this to further discuss? heygirl@tokeativity.com will go to both Sam and I.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DustiArab

I'm a brand strategist + marketer. Check my work out here -> thereinvention.co/funnel-cake-fix

I'm open to trading consulting or possibly even some content creation (website, copy, social media, etc.) for the following:

- Consulting from someone who has succssfully setup an edibles business utilizing a shared cannabis kitchen

- Guidance with OLCC processes for both retail and processing licenses

- Consulting with someone who runs cannabis dinners

  • Love 2
  • Fuck Yeah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vero.
On 3/20/2018 at 9:48 PM, Paula said:

I am open for trade of services or products. I am a license Esthetician, I do eyelash enhancements services and eyebrows maintenance in SE Portland.

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paula
On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, Vero. said:

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

Hey, omg yes! Sos venezolana? How can I get in touch with you? Lets talk and figure something out 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vero.
18 hours ago, Paula said:

Hey, omg yes! Sos venezolana? How can I get in touch with you? Lets talk and figure something out 

Yes, I'm Venezuelan :)

My email veronica.gutierrez.rod@gmail.com

Hope to meet you soon.

Vero. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CynoNym
On 3/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, Lisa said:

Yes! We are interested in this - can you email us about this to further discuss? heygirl@tokeativity.com will go to both Sam and I.

Will totally do!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CynoNym

 

On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, Vero. said:

Hi!

I have a Venezuelan food truck. I can trade for authentic Venezuelan food. You'll love it

Um... xD I can hook you up with a graphic designer (my partner) who would totally trade design work for food!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vero.

Hi!!

That sounds great. 

:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vero.
On 3/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, Lisa said:

Yes! We are interested in this - can you email us about this to further discuss? heygirl@tokeativity.com will go to both Sam and I.

Could you please send me more information to info@laarepapdx.com 

Thanks!

Veronica

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
1 hour ago, Vero. said:

Could you please send me more information to info@laarepapdx.com 

Thanks!

Veronica

@CynoNym I think @Vero. wants to be on your list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandy
On 3/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, CynoNym said:

Hey lovelies! 

I'm starting a stoner babe subscription box service (url coming soon) and would love for any local/women-owned brands/companies to be featured -- if anyone has promo materials, coupons, product donations or giveaway ideas they'd like included please hit me up! 

Eventually I want to set up wholesale accounts but we're not even close to there yet :/  Also, for now it's all cbd and nationally legal products, though eventually I'd like to get my handler's certification and do a specifically local and cannabis-focused box too.

Message me or email me any time :x

This is a fantastic idea!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terri Nopp

Hello - I have a cannabis home party business www.happyparties.com and we have a bunch of products for sale or trade.  We are also always looking for consultants to conduct parties.  

I'm also a PR professional and can help with media consulting and strategy, including social media.  

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savinamonet
On 3/22/2018 at 4:23 PM, DustiArab said:

I'm a brand strategist + marketer. Check my work out here -> thereinvention.co/funnel-cake-fix

I'm open to trading consulting or possibly even some content creation (website, copy, social media, etc.) for the following:

- Consulting from someone who has succssfully setup an edibles business utilizing a shared cannabis kitchen

- Guidance with OLCC processes for both retail and processing licenses

- Consulting with someone who runs cannabis dinners

I absolutely love the copy on your website, it's hilarious and engaging!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savinamonet

Hello all! I finally have some free time between projects and would love to trade services or products for graphic design work, social media content creation, or an in-depth website audit.

Feel free to check my portfolio at: hellomonet.com or @savinamonet

  • Love 5
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa
4 hours ago, savinamonet said:

Hello all! I finally have some free time between projects and would love to trade services or products for graphic design work, social media content creation, or an in-depth website audit.

Feel free to check my portfolio at: hellomonet.com or @savinamonet

We are going to be looking for someone to help with keeping up with event posts and social media soon. We'd love to discuss trade opportunities with you!

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stacey Sarenity

Happy Friday the 13th! 
I'm so happy I stumbled across this awesome resource for bartering and trade opportunities! It's truly one of my most favorite ways of conducting business.

I would love to offer my social media strategy services to anyone who hasn't found the time to even THINK about jumping into the crazy world of social media. Having a month of curated and auto-scheduled content is such a huge help in getting that foundation of consistency going on your Facebook business page. 

My goal is to work with emerging cannabis companies (bonus if they are women-owned) that want their social media presence to reflect their passion for education and show their commitment to the cause of destigmatization of cannabis. 

Feel free to reach out if you need any support! (I'd love to work with a couple of you ladies this month so you are all set up and ready to kick ass in May!)

Stacey 

Green Leaf Social

Instagram

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savinamonet
On 4/10/2018 at 3:45 PM, Lisa said:

We are going to be looking for someone to help with keeping up with event posts and social media soon. We'd love to discuss trade opportunities with you!

 

Yahoo! With everything you ladies got going on, I totally understand why you may need to delegate some tasks (: I'll be here for you guys when you need me!

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Posts

    • Lisa
      A couple years ago, I thought I might start an edibles company or cafe and decided to shift gears and start Tokeativity instead So I would like to sell the domain and all social media accounts. This is the kind of purchase that would seriously make your life easier - everything is spelled correctly with very little variance, except for the "co" on the facebook url, which is connected to the .co in the end of the url for the website, anyway.
      - http://cannablisscafe.co domain name, email addresses, and domain privacy
      - Instagram account - @cannablisscafe
      - Facebook account - /cannablisscafeco
      - Snapchat account - cannablisscafe
      - Twitter account - @cannablisscafe
      - Pinterest account - /cannablisscafe
      - YouTube account - cannabliss cafe
      - SoundCloud account - /cannablisscafe
      - Vimeo account - /cannablisscafe
      - BuzzFeed account - /cannablisscafe
      - Etsy account - cannabliss cafe
      - Linked in accont - cannabliss cafe
      - Google+ I am including time to transfer everything over to you in the cost of the sale and 30 minutes of account maintenance best practices. I've been working on the web since 1995, have had a web design business since 2006, Google SEO since 2004, and have help hundreds of companies level up in all things web. I also do Google SEO for businesses and individuals, teach wordpress web design, and consult businesses - and can easily quote that out for you if that is a need.

      Social Media, URLS, time to transfer everything to your name AND 30 minutes of my time to help you get settled with your new accounts : $425 OBO  CONTACT: http://elleeye.com/contact to inquire
       
    • momgetshigh
      To whom it may concern: This is an amazing company and anyone would be lucky to work there.
    • galaxy_grrrl
      Lazarus Naturals is a small, rapidly growing hemp-based CBD company with a mission to bring high quality and affordable hemp-based CBD products to market. We are currently hiring two Packaging Assistants and one Shipping Manager. Job postings are attached. Email jedwards@lazarusnaturals.com if you are interested. Please share widely with your networks. Thanks!          Shipping Manager Job Posting.pdf Packaging Assistant Job Description.pdf
    • SarahSackett
      Are you an early riser with a passion for plants? We're Shadowbox Farms, a tier-2 sungrown craft cannabis farm, and we're looking for a new addition to our garden team. This is a seasonal, full-time position. See below for details. Gardener Level 1
      Based in Williams, OR 
      Position reports to Director of Horticulture Job Purpose Summary: Our Gardeners are the heart of what we do. They work closely with all of our plants and ensure that they are healthy and productive from clone to harvest. Key Responsibilities: Follow SOPs to ensure plants are properly cared for in all stages including propagation, transplanting, maintenance and harvest Maintain trellis structure with proper technique Actively and quickly report any plant health concerns  Manage plant canopy Work with Director of Horticulture to execute individualized feeding and irrigation program Maintain clean and safe working environment, adhering to OSHA guidelines and reporting safety hazards in a timely manner Execute IPM protocols to anticipate, thwart and eliminate mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc. Assist with all levels of harvesting from bucking to trim Partner with the Compliance team for 100% METRC compliance on all levels of work Collaborate with management staff to provide timely reporting Assist with property landscaping and maintenance projects as needed Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age Valid Marijuana handlers permit Ability to bend and lift 25+ pounds Physical stamina for outdoor labor Reliable transportation Must be a team player with great communication skills Basic computer skills   To apply, visit: https://shadowboxfarms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24
  • Upcoming Events

  • Topics

×