Melanie

Canna Parents! NO MORE JUDGEMENTS!

Melanie

Are you a CannaParent? I am based in California. Inland Empire to be exact. I would love to bring in more CannaParents in the community. You are not alone. Lets de-stigmatize the judgements on cannabis use for parents. We use it as a therapeutic enhancements to help better focus on our thoughts and actions. Sometimes as a parent we can be a bit overwhelmed in our daily routines. I would love to gather more parents in all areas to know that you are not alone. No more judgements and more education on how it can benefit us as better parents. Our health and wellness are very important for self care. 

• Like 2

silly_stitch_bitch

I'm definitely a cannaparent and in California also, I stitch marijuana plants and you would not believe the rudeness I get from other moms at the park. The weed stigma needs to end. Drinking makes me a hungover mean mess mom but smoking makes me happy keeps me energized and makes me a better mom. Not sure where inland empire is but I'm in the bay area if any cannamoms in the bay wanna tokin buddy let me know 😁

• Like 1

Raediate

Cannabis poses way less risk for me, personally as a parent, than say Alcohol, as a way to unwind after a stressful day or week. 

Plus it has the added benefit in that it helps me sleep, which gives me the energy I need to try and keep up with the kiddos. 

Parenting is such an alien, and yet sensitive topic, and we all have our ways of doing our best. ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 2

kathyleen

I use CBD only for relxing and inspiration. I can completely relax...write new music and poems.

kathyleen
On 1/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, kathyleen said:

I use CBD by  https://berkshirecbd.com/wholesale-cbd-flower only for relxing and inspiration. I can completely relax...write new music and poems.

I can suggest this store. They have realy quality buds.

• Love 1