Hey Eugene! Let's party!

Jolene Diane

• Basic Members

Hey lovely ladies of Eugene and Beyond! I really missed having witchy women here this year! How do we throw another party!? How can I help!? Let's gather more, laugh more, toke more! We need to build Eugene's circle of amazing cannabis loving women! I know there a a bunch out there that have not yet heard about these fun events! The more we connect with one another the stronger we become!  

• Love 2
  • Fuck Yeah 2

• Basic Members

Jolene, 

We're really sad also!!! There will be more socials in the future for sure, but in the mean time - stay tuned for meet ups surrounding halloween, witchy women and Tokes 'N Treats!! 

Looking forward to working with you on future events for Eugene - thanks for being willing to help, I'd love to work with you! 

xo

• Love 2

• Basic Members

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks Tokeativity ❤❤ I will be working at The pint pot on Sunday! We open at 11 am if you want to get your day started with an Irish Breakfast 😉Have the best time 🌬💨💨

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Jolene Diane said:

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks Tokeativity ❤❤ I will be working at The pint pot on Sunday! We open at 11 am if you want to get your day started with an Irish Breakfast 😉Have the best time 🌬💨💨

Here's the info for SUNDAY's MEETUP! https://tokeativity.com/connect/calendar/event/294-tokeativity-eugene-witchy-woman-pumpkin-carving-meetup-x-tokes-n-treats-dispensary-tour/

• Thank You 1