Partner/COO - Oov Lifestyle

Guest Ozzie

We are looking for a COO to join the founding team!

Oov Lifestyle is a media company and lifestyle brand at the intersection of cannabis and health & wellness.

Summary/Objective

The chief operating officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.

Essential Functions

1. Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
  2. Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
  3. Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
  4. Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
  5. Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
  6. Motivate and lead team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring.
  7. Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
  8. Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
  9. Represent the the company with clients, investors, and business partners.

Competencies

1. Leadership.
  2. Strategic Thinking.
  3. Results Driven.
  4. Business Acumen.
  5. Decision Making.
  6. Data Driven.
  7. Financial Acumen.
  8. Data Behavior Driven
  9. Strong Emotional Intelligence.

Supervisory Responsibility

This position has overall supervisory responsibility for all corporate operations.

Position Type/Expected Hours of Work

This position is remote, typically Monday through Friday, and is flexible to fit your schedule.  “Fires” may arise on occasion which will require executives to resolve the matter timely and efficiently.  

Travel

Very light travel for special events and conferences.  Likely not more than twice per year.

Required Education and Experience

1. Bachelor's degree in business.
  2. Strong operational experience.
  3. Consumer marketing experience.
  4. Product development experience.

Preferred Education and Experience

1. Master’s degree in business.
  2. At least three years in a senior management role.
  3. At least five years in digital media or marketing role.
  4. Consumer product development experience.

Additional Eligibility Qualifications

1. Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
  2. Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
  3. Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
  4. Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
  5. Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.

Other Duties

Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required this role. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.  As with most startups, executives are doing everything and anything in the early stages!

*Equity-based compensation.

To apply please submit video cover letter and resume to hello@oov.life

• 1 year later...
Guest Farwell

I hope that I can become this COO, but I think the interview will be a difficult one. I am writing an essaybot review about this team, and hopefully, the hiring team will be impressed with the content that I write.

• 3 weeks later...

There are many peoples and students is here who want to do these type of work and I hope you easy to find them. I think you should follow online sites where you can easy to post for looking peoples. Online is the best way for everything and I also use it to paying someone to write my essay online. I think you should also use them.

• 1 month later...

Archived