cats are OK - purrr
I'm currently looking for a room to rent or a mature woman to share an apartment with. I'm looking now and hoping to find a place no later than 3/31.
I'm responsible, honest & clean. I have a loving cat that loves dogs because he was raised around dogs. I'm also an OMMP patient so I need a 420 friendly place to rent. I'm a non-smoker (cigarettes). I love to cook, medicated & non-medicated meals & treats.
I make my own medicine and work with cannabis often. I also love to grow cannabis, it's my passion!
I'm hoping to stay in the SE Portland area / Milwaukie, but am willing to move elsewhere. My budget for a room is $500 month.
Please contact me if you know of a cat friendly, OMMP friendly place to live.
Leif Goods is actively looking for a part to full time packaging assistant at our facility in Overlook. The basic details are:
- 2-3 days per week to start (9:30 - 5:30, although hours are flexible)
- Able to sit for long periods of time and do repetitive tasks
- Amiable and friendly
- Willing to work in a small team with production and other activities going on around them
- Natural light and nice environment
- Happy to enjoy chocolate and treats on a regular basis
- Will need Marijuana Handlers permit and will be required to obtain their Food Handlers Permit (easy and only $10)
- $13/hour, W-2
Understood... haven’t found anyone in your area, I’ll definitely keep an eye out.
My personal engineer, he is based in Virginia, but works Nationally... I advised him of your situation and that I would give you his contact information to help better advise or locate resources. (804)214-6793
Sorry he is isn’t local, he is however a minority owned business. Best of Luck!
Question - Construction Services: I'm collecting construction bids for a commercial construction project by the airport, and I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone they'd recommend. (Bonus points for woman or minority owned businesses!) I've been searching woman's trade organizations online, but I can't seem to find just a list of local female contractors. Any tips?