Open Chapter Group  ·  Join us for an upcoming event!  ·   

Rogue Valley
Cannabis Cooking Magazine

Farm to Food (Beverage) Competition - $40,000 prize money

Cannabis Cooking Magazine

For those of you who are interested and/or share with your network…

This came across our desk ~ Karmel Ungerleider-Abrams & Devorah Ungerleider-Moore

2019 Women’s Farm to Food Business Competition

Compete for $40,000 to help launch, grow, or scale your woman-owned business!

The National Association of State Departments of Agriculture (NASDA) Foundation is offering a new business competition for women farmers and entrepreneurs making food and beverage products in Oregon and Washington. NASDA Foundation is partnering with the Washington State Department of Agriculture and Oregon Department of Agriculture to host the first-ever 2019 Women’s Farm to Food Business Competition. The competition will award a total of $40,000 to help women launch, grow or scale their businesses. The competition is open to women farmers/fishers/ranchers who are using their agricultural goods to create food and beverage products. The competition is also open to women entrepreneurs who source agricultural goods from Oregon and Washington producers (e.g., farmers, fishers, ranchers) and use those ingredients to create food and beverage products.

The application is now open and closes on January 31. APPLY TODAY!

Questions? Email Lisa Benson at lisa.benson@nasda.org

• Featured Posts

• momgetshigh
      I think this is a good place to look. I hope you make the perfect match. Good luck!
    • Canna Nana
      cats are OK - purrr  I'm currently looking for a room to rent or a mature woman to share an apartment with. I'm looking now and hoping to find a place no later than 3/31.

I'm responsible, honest & clean. I have a loving cat that loves dogs because he was raised around dogs. I'm also an OMMP patient so I need a 420 friendly place to rent. I'm a non-smoker (cigarettes). I love to cook, medicated & non-medicated meals & treats. I make my own medicine and work with cannabis often. I also love to grow cannabis, it's my passion! I'm hoping to stay in the SE Portland area / Milwaukie, but am willing to move elsewhere. My budget for a room is $500 month.

Please contact me if you know of a cat friendly, OMMP friendly place to live. 

Thank you!!!! Laura  
    • Lisa
      Leif Goods is actively looking for a part to full time packaging assistant at our facility in Overlook. The basic details are:   - 2-3 days per week to start (9:30 - 5:30, although hours are flexible) - Able to sit for long periods of time and do repetitive tasks - Amiable and friendly  - Willing to work in a small team with production and other activities going on around them - Natural light and nice environment - Happy to enjoy chocolate and treats on a regular basis - Will need Marijuana Handlers permit and will be required to obtain their Food Handlers Permit (easy and only $10) - $13/hour, W-2
      Contact hello@leifgoods.com

• Samantha
      The Good Gum Company is For Sale:   Established in 2014 as producers of THC and CBD infused chewing gum and mints.    The brand associated with The Good Gum Company are " Ganja Gum & Ganja Mints"   Ganja Gum is currently being sold in misc. shops throughout the US and Canada and online on our website, www.thegoodgumco.com   Asking price $10,000.00 (cash, no trades, price negotiable)   Sale includes: Company Name : The Good Gum Company Product Names & Descriptions ( Ganja Gum: Grape, Peppermint, Double Bubble and Cinnamon) (Ganja Mints: Peppermint) Recipes Website and URL, including SSL certificate Logo Release of all interests, current and future Training on gum and mint making (if desired) All social media sites ( Facebook, twitter, Instagram ) Email accounts and contacts References and current leads for future sales    Contact Samantha@tokeativity.com for more information
  • Upcoming Events

• Topics